Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

4.2

on 7/15/2016 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm sure I've fallen for the advertising! But when I spray this, I feel fresh, young and sexy! It's not overpowering, it's not musky. It's kinda floral (I'm terrible at describing this!) I love using this in conjunction with the body lotion because it helps the smell stay longer.

I love just spraying myself even when I'm not going out, just for a pick me up. Sometimes I spray this in my lingerie drawer, just to make it smell nice.

Anyway, it's now my 3rd bottle purchase, plus rollerball.

Highly recommend!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Absolutely amazing perfume! Stays on ages and is one of my favourite perfumes! Love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

New VS favorite perfume! This is definitely and effortless and every day perfume for me. It's fresh and clean but still somehow is very feminine. It's a spirited fragrance... carefree and youthful but not juvenile. I couldn't stop smelling my wrist after I spritzed it on... I ran back out and got the largest bottle! I also love Very Sexy... but that is very heady and you have to be in the mood for that perfume. I love this fragrance... hard to describe but utterly irresistable. I love how I can smell grapefruit and then something soapy/powdery too...and some floral too... just all that blended in with some musk to anchor it all together.

A lot of people are saying it smells like men's cologne... I'm not sure. Maybe? And maybe I became so obsessed with Bombshell from the first spritz because I'm one of those girl's that loves to wear men's deodorant by Old Spice...I feel so sexy wearing it for some reason. So that's probably why. You could say the mingling of feminine and masculine in this bottle... well, it's like sex in a bottle! Just go try it... you will understand!

on 10/18/2014 10:02:00 PM

This is very feminine but not long-lasting (disclaimer: I have the body mist). On my skin, it starts off with a very strong scent of alcohol, then quickly transitions into sweet and fruity notes. I mainly smell grapefruit, raspberry (!), and a bit of musk. Throughout the day, I'll catch a whiff of grapefruit and musk now and then. It's an enjoyable scent, but not something I'd wear every day to the office. I do like to spray it in my closet once in a while to freshen it up.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

My fave perfume ever! This has such a feminine and clean scent, and is very unique in my opinion. It's so hard to find a perfume that isn't too floral or fruity. To me, it almost smells like a clean "shampoo" smell, which I love! I bought mine on ebay for pretty cheap. I get complements on it when I wear it (even from men). It lasts a while also, which is important and also hard to find! Definitely my everyday perfume. I will continue to buy and they better not ever discontinue.

Edit 03/06/18: lately this has been my signature frag I’m hell-bent on finishing my 3.4oz bottle of perfume I got last year (2016 Black Friday) & I have a lotion (full sized), two 2.5oz body sprays, mini lotion from gift set, 8.4oz body spray, 3.4oz edp, & 3 rollerballs im addicted to bombshell. It smells like an expensive shampoo really awesome fruity & fresh Now I’m redi 4 summer ....bring it! It’s not too expensive when it’s on sale $7 rollerballs, $15 gift set (2.5oz body spray/lotion),,, and it’s proven to repel mosquitoes better than Avon skin so soft I hate bugs so bad so this is a major endearing quality. I never get bored this classic scent. It’s an american classic! This perfume doesn’t get a lot of love on Frag Board (VS generally as a rule are not exalted over more expensive scents but VS makes many a fine scent!). This is def my fave VS scent. In my top 5 fave scents!!!! #winning #gottahaveit —- Original review: I lluv Bombshell!! When you spray it on you feel your inner sultry vixen coming out lol. It does not smell cheap, strippers or slutty but wearing this gets attention from boys if you slather enough on ;) (not all boys "get" the subtle tactic!!) somehow I get reminded of Addidas Moves For Her crossed with EL Pleasures (I kno im weird!!) when I wear this because bombshell isn't strong floral nor foodie scented. Just like fresh clean just got out of a shower with a good bar of soap and a nicely scented shampoo. Lovely scent!! Too bad it's so much money.

LOVE this scent, but the lasting power is so POOR!! I even spray and drown myself in this just to see if it would last longer that way...and sadly, it doesn't seem to have good staying power..sigh...too bad, such a beautiful outstanding scent.

on 7/26/2013 10:11:00 PM

I wanted to love this but just can't. To me it smells like a cheap deodorant/antiperspirant spray. I like smelling clean but this was just icky and artificial. Very headache inducing.

I became addicted to my 7th signature scent Victorias Secret Bombshell in a matter of 4 hours after using the lotion and body midst.The Victorias secret bombshell smells fresh with dazzling pineapples and passion flowers as key notes! Victorias Secret Bombshell is the kind of scent that gives of a "Come Hither" vibe. I spray this in the house, on my pajamas, and before i step out the door. This scent wakes me up, keeps me alert and ready for the day. Im on my Second 3.4oz Bottle! It's that good! Ms.Secretcrush mentioned there is a dupe scent of the victorias secret bombshell called Incanto Shine Salvatore Ferragamo for women which actually originally made its debut in the year 2007 3 years before victorias secret bombshell launched.VS has been earning a few FiFA Awards and i can defitenity Smell why. Well done Victoria Secret.

on 5/14/2013 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I own the body mist and the perfume and I use the body mist daily. I don't use the perfume as much just because I like a lighter scent and it last for several hours on me still. It is such a pretty scent, I can't get enough of it! On two different occasions, after hugging a friend, they asked me what fragrance I was wearing! And one said she'd have to pick it up right away! So glad this is the signature scent, so I don't have to worry about it being discontinued. I love this.