Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This cheeky little fragrance has worked its way into my perfume wardrobe and will forever be a mainstay. I was first introduced to this scent about 4 years ago when I was heavy into my gourmand phase and wouldn't even bat a lash at anything remotely floral. I heard all about the cult following and decided I had to venture outside of my comfort zone and grow my scent palate. I was almost immediately hooked. I can definitely say that this EDP is what allowed me to mature within my scent wardrobe and comfortably explore new fragrances. I started using it in summer and let me tell you - this is the perfect summer scent. The main notes are described as purple passion fruit, shangri-la peony and vanilla orchid. The scent of peonies alone are divine, and the addition of strawberry, grapefruit and musk make this scent so dynamic. It is sweet (not sickly so), refreshing and can work for any age group and many an occasion. I especially love this in the summer because of how fresh it is. The warm summer heat intensifies the notes in a very delightful way. Whenever I inhale this scent I think of my time spent on the beaches of the Maldives, it has a slightly tropical flare to it. The bottle itself is well designed and looks high-end; it looks beautiful on my boudoir vanity. The price is exceptional at $55 as it in no way smells as cheap as it costs. I love how affordable all of VS fragrances are, you can try them all.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Absolutely amazing perfume! Stays on ages and is one of my favourite perfumes! Love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love the smell! It is kinda floral and sweet. Suitable for 20 years old girl.

on 10/16/2014 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a sexy fragrance from VS that I shall never be able to resist. It makes me feel like the name says, a bombshell wearing it. It has this perfect blend of flowers and warm base notes that just seem to work. It also has fruits which I find odd because I really do not detect them.

Top notes are tangerine, grapefruit, pineapple, strawberry, and passion fruit. All of which I barely detect for some reason. Middle notes are jasmine, berries, lily-of-the-valley, peony, and orchid. Base notes are musk, woods, and oakmoss. I think only the passion fruit is detectable to me and itís a very small amount. I mostly am hit with the florals and woods.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm on my 2nd 100ml bottle. I keep going back to this scent.

I have mild asthma, so i cannot use most perfumes out there. My perfume needs to be light to moderate in strength (i cannot stand the scent of chanel no5 for instance) and long lasting, with sweet vanilla, fresh and citrus notes. This one is perfect for me. It lasts all day but i only catch a whiff every once in a while. It makes me feel feminine and happy everytime i do :) It's both sweet and clean.

I also love the packaging. Simple, elegant and useful. Looks so pretty on the vanity table like a huge pink gemstone.

It's not a downside but i really think VS should make a purse-sized pen applicator for this like they did for some of their fragrances. Preferably a refillable one :)

I bought 4 or their fragrances and swatched all of them in stores and i think this is the best perfume VS has come up with.

on 1/21/2014 11:22:00 PM

So I went to VS store the other day to try out some body mist and this bombshell caught my attention right away. I did try some other body mist after that but I kept coming back to try this one again and again. I decided to get it and I think it was a right decision. I absolutely love this body mist! I prefer body mist because I like just a light scent for school.

Anw, this bombshell smells fresh and clean. It starts with a very fruity (but not so girly) scent, then it fades to a more floral scent and by the end of the day, it smells like a unisex kinda scent. It's feminine but definitely not so girly. I think it's more suitable for 20+ year-old girls since it's more like a mature yet not old scent. This one smells like nothing I've tried before. I definitely recommend this to girls who are into more mature, classy and sexy scent. If you prefer or expect something fruity and sweet, it might not be what you want.

Oh it lasts for about 5 hours on me without reapplying, so I'm pretty satisfied.

LOVE this scent, but the lasting power is so POOR!! I even spray and drown myself in this just to see if it would last longer that way...and sadly, it doesn't seem to have good staying power..sigh...too bad, such a beautiful outstanding scent.

I became addicted to my 7th signature scent Victorias Secret Bombshell in a matter of 4 hours after using the lotion and body midst.The Victorias secret bombshell smells fresh with dazzling pineapples and passion flowers as key notes! Victorias Secret Bombshell is the kind of scent that gives of a "Come Hither" vibe. I spray this in the house, on my pajamas, and before i step out the door. This scent wakes me up, keeps me alert and ready for the day. Im on my Second 3.4oz Bottle! It's that good! Ms.Secretcrush mentioned there is a dupe scent of the victorias secret bombshell called Incanto Shine Salvatore Ferragamo for women which actually originally made its debut in the year 2007 3 years before victorias secret bombshell launched.VS has been earning a few FiFA Awards and i can defitenity Smell why. Well done Victoria Secret.

this is my all time favorite! its a perfect fragrance that both me and my mom LOVE. its the perfect combo of both sweet and sultry. you can wear it anytime of the day for any occasion, all year round and feel like a total bombshell <3

on 3/29/2013 8:22:00 PM

Love it! It's a beautiful floral. I have the body mist, lotion, and perfume. I do agree that it doesn't last as long as I would like. However I don't mind that it's not super strong hours later. Perfect for spring/summer.

Popular Fragrances