Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

I haven't actually tried this, but I smelt in in VS and instantly, I thought of furniture polish😂

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This scent is amazing! I love it
BUT the lasting power sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was so disappointed. I put atleast 3 sprays on and that alone won't even last an hour!!!
It's definitely not worth the price or buying it.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I do not get the 'buzz' about this. To me, this smells very chemical, first of all, then just plastic, and finally a 'lady of the night' cheap discount/dollar store fragrance. The bottle in online pic's looks pretty, but IRL looks cheap. I don't know. Just to me this smells very 'manufactured' and plastic. In the heat of the Summer this amps up to a slightly more tolerable/wearable fragrance, but is still not something I would repurchase. I guess if you like this scent, the sad news is that is does not last long. Lasts on me about an hour.

I don't know what it is with VS scents any more, to me they seem to smell so 'plastic' any more. Sad. Oh well, other fragrances to enjoy!! :) :)

on 9/15/2016 9:24:00 AM

The edp was on sale, so I purchased a bottle. It's a nice/pleasant/safe scent, but quite basic citrusy-fresh and overrated IMO. Smell reminds me of some cheap-sporty-drugstore-scent, the kind marketed towards teen girls to spray on after PE or dance class. Nothing bombshell or sexy about it. It doesn't last either. Less than 2 hours later, I can't smell it anymore, not even a trace of it. It's supposed to be an EDP but some of VS's other body sprays last longer on my skin than this (eg. Amber Romance, Vanilla Lace, Pure Seduction, Noir Tease). I prefer Pink to Bombshell, it smells green and less generic-citrusy-fruity. I will use it up but I won't repurchase. If it hadn't been on sale I wouldn't have gotten it.

on 5/19/2015 1:11:00 PM

I don't know how I feel about this perfume yet. I just bought it, it smells clean, but kindof masculine. I am going to test it out to see if men like it...

on 11/17/2012 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I feel like this scent is extremely overrated. i dont find it a unique smell at all. when i read the description it sounded very interesting but the scent itself is quiet plain and fruity with no dimension. It also has a strong grapefruit note and i really dislike anything with grapefruit so thats one of the main reasons why this scent didnt work for me. the packaging is adorable though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I am IN LOVE with this scent! I was at a gas station, when a girl walked by and she smelled INCREDIBLE! So I had to ask her what fragrance she was wearing, and she told me Bombshell by Victoria's Secret. I ran out to the mall A.S.A.P. to by myself the largest bottle that I could find. However, after I spent the $65 for it- I was severely let down. The scent does not last WHAT SO EVER! It wasn't even 20 minutes and the scent was gone. I could have cried. I am on a mission to find another fragrance that I love just as much- I've been hitting up every single department store that I can think of. At one point I had totally given up and settled for buying a purse fragrance atomizer to keep the perfume in my purse. That way I could freshen it up periodically. Well not even that was working, I was spritzing myself all the time, and after only 2 weeks, almost half of my 3.4 ounce bottle is gone. And yes- I have applied lotion to all my pulse points to keep the scent from fading- but that does NOT help at all. I love this scent- but its going to cost a arm and a leg to keep it up. It's nothing but an expensive tease. "Disappointed" isn't even the word to describe how I feel about this perfume.

I am in love with almost every VS perfume out there. I own a ton of them.

This scent smells SOOOO GOOD,,,,EXCEPT..the lasting power is terrible!! :( I spray it on (about 3 sprays), and I smell absolutely nothing after 20 min....very dissapointing..:( Maybe the Bombshell Summer edition has better lasting power. I really wanted to give this a 5 star rating. Actually the SCENT is a 5 star..but the lasting power..is a 1. Sorry VS..maybe you can re make this one with a much lasting power then this.

on 2/21/2011 8:11:00 PM

I think the packaging and price are the only thing I like about this product. I think it smelt great on the paper but it smells like cat urine and christmas trees on me. My skin smells naturally sweet so it just is horrible on me.

Over rated for the price. Don't get me wrong, I love the smell, however, it does not last long at all. I bought a dupe off line, (Stunner, on Ebay, less then $15, including shipping) and its about the same if I were to compare. I bought the dupe to carry in my purse to refresh the smell that seems to dissipate too soon. I would buy Stunner again, simply because of the price.
Too bad, because I really do like the fresh smell of the perfume.

Popular Fragrances