Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This cheeky little fragrance has worked its way into my perfume wardrobe and will forever be a mainstay. I was first introduced to this scent about 4 years ago when I was heavy into my gourmand phase and wouldn't even bat a lash at anything remotely floral. I heard all about the cult following and decided I had to venture outside of my comfort zone and grow my scent palate. I was almost immediately hooked. I can definitely say that this EDP is what allowed me to mature within my scent wardrobe and comfortably explore new fragrances. I started using it in summer and let me tell you - this is the perfect summer scent. The main notes are described as purple passion fruit, shangri-la peony and vanilla orchid. The scent of peonies alone are divine, and the addition of strawberry, grapefruit and musk make this scent so dynamic. It is sweet (not sickly so), refreshing and can work for any age group and many an occasion. I especially love this in the summer because of how fresh it is. The warm summer heat intensifies the notes in a very delightful way. Whenever I inhale this scent I think of my time spent on the beaches of the Maldives, it has a slightly tropical flare to it. The bottle itself is well designed and looks high-end; it looks beautiful on my boudoir vanity. The price is exceptional at $55 as it in no way smells as cheap as it costs. I love how affordable all of VS fragrances are, you can try them all.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I do not get the 'buzz' about this. To me, this smells very chemical, first of all, then just plastic, and finally a 'lady of the night' cheap discount/dollar store fragrance. The bottle in online pic's looks pretty, but IRL looks cheap. I don't know. Just to me this smells very 'manufactured' and plastic. In the heat of the Summer this amps up to a slightly more tolerable/wearable fragrance, but is still not something I would repurchase. I guess if you like this scent, the sad news is that is does not last long. Lasts on me about an hour.

I don't know what it is with VS scents any more, to me they seem to smell so 'plastic' any more. Sad. Oh well, other fragrances to enjoy!! :) :)

on 9/15/2016 9:24:00 AM

The edp was on sale, so I purchased a bottle. It's a nice/pleasant/safe scent, but quite basic citrusy-fresh and overrated IMO. Smell reminds me of some cheap-sporty-drugstore-scent, the kind marketed towards teen girls to spray on after PE or dance class. Nothing bombshell or sexy about it. It doesn't last either. Less than 2 hours later, I can't smell it anymore, not even a trace of it. It's supposed to be an EDP but some of VS's other body sprays last longer on my skin than this (eg. Amber Romance, Vanilla Lace, Pure Seduction, Noir Tease). I prefer Pink to Bombshell, it smells green and less generic-citrusy-fruity. I will use it up but I won't repurchase. If it hadn't been on sale I wouldn't have gotten it.

Over rated for the price. Don't get me wrong, I love the smell, however, it does not last long at all. I bought a dupe off line, (Stunner, on Ebay, less then $15, including shipping) and its about the same if I were to compare. I bought the dupe to carry in my purse to refresh the smell that seems to dissipate too soon. I would buy Stunner again, simply because of the price.
Too bad, because I really do like the fresh smell of the perfume.

I haven't actually tried this, but I smelt in in VS and instantly, I thought of furniture polish😂

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Absolutely amazing perfume! Stays on ages and is one of my favourite perfumes! Love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love the smell! It is kinda floral and sweet. Suitable for 20 years old girl.

This scent is pretty good - great for everyday/signature scent. It also lasts for pretty long time. It starts off strong - sharp, tangy/citrusy, semi-sweet, with a hint of floral. It slowly dwindles down to semi-tangy and musky. Not bad, but not the greatest; at least, not on me. However, since it performs well enough, I give it four lippies. Plus, the packaging is so cute; very old school, Marilyn Monroe like. However, since I am not blown away by it, I won't repurchase this fragrance.

on 5/19/2015 1:11:00 PM

I don't know how I feel about this perfume yet. I just bought it, it smells clean, but kindof masculine. I am going to test it out to see if men like it...

on 10/16/2014 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a sexy fragrance from VS that I shall never be able to resist. It makes me feel like the name says, a bombshell wearing it. It has this perfect blend of flowers and warm base notes that just seem to work. It also has fruits which I find odd because I really do not detect them.

Top notes are tangerine, grapefruit, pineapple, strawberry, and passion fruit. All of which I barely detect for some reason. Middle notes are jasmine, berries, lily-of-the-valley, peony, and orchid. Base notes are musk, woods, and oakmoss. I think only the passion fruit is detectable to me and its a very small amount. I mostly am hit with the florals and woods.