Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

3.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love the smell! It is kinda floral and sweet. Suitable for 20 years old girl.

on 10/9/2015 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I am on my second 3.4ml bottle and I really love it. I have asthma and allergies so many perfumes make me sneeze or give me a headache. This is so fresh and feminine and to top of off I can't keep my husband off of me when I wear it. I will say it does not last long so I have to reapply throughout my day. This time around I purchased the bombshell body lotion so hopefully that will make it last longer. A bit pricey for something that doesn't last that long but worth it when I don't sneeze. I can see the "masculine" that people see in it but I think it can be unisex. It does have a fruity smell so I don't think straight men would wear this at least not my husband lol. Whatever keeps the sinuses happy and the husband coming back for more is good by me!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

New VS favorite perfume! This is definitely and effortless and every day perfume for me. It's fresh and clean but still somehow is very feminine. It's a spirited fragrance... carefree and youthful but not juvenile. I couldn't stop smelling my wrist after I spritzed it on... I ran back out and got the largest bottle! I also love Very Sexy... but that is very heady and you have to be in the mood for that perfume. I love this fragrance... hard to describe but utterly irresistable. I love how I can smell grapefruit and then something soapy/powdery too...and some floral too... just all that blended in with some musk to anchor it all together.

A lot of people are saying it smells like men's cologne... I'm not sure. Maybe? And maybe I became so obsessed with Bombshell from the first spritz because I'm one of those girl's that loves to wear men's deodorant by Old Spice...I feel so sexy wearing it for some reason. So that's probably why. You could say the mingling of feminine and masculine in this bottle... well, it's like sex in a bottle! Just go try it... you will understand!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is one of the best selling fragrances, but to me, it smells sexy...like a sexy men's cologne! Everybody has different opinions about all products. You can't make everyone happy :) But this is how I really thought!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I am IN LOVE with this scent! I was at a gas station, when a girl walked by and she smelled INCREDIBLE! So I had to ask her what fragrance she was wearing, and she told me Bombshell by Victoria's Secret. I ran out to the mall A.S.A.P. to by myself the largest bottle that I could find. However, after I spent the $65 for it- I was severely let down. The scent does not last WHAT SO EVER! It wasn't even 20 minutes and the scent was gone. I could have cried. I am on a mission to find another fragrance that I love just as much- I've been hitting up every single department store that I can think of. At one point I had totally given up and settled for buying a purse fragrance atomizer to keep the perfume in my purse. That way I could freshen it up periodically. Well not even that was working, I was spritzing myself all the time, and after only 2 weeks, almost half of my 3.4 ounce bottle is gone. And yes- I have applied lotion to all my pulse points to keep the scent from fading- but that does NOT help at all. I love this scent- but its going to cost a arm and a leg to keep it up. It's nothing but an expensive tease. "Disappointed" isn't even the word to describe how I feel about this perfume.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Feels like this must be done! So now I'm doing it! Sampling BOMBSHELL by Victoria's Secret (won in 3 categories FiFi Awards 2011). Silly, smells just like every other fruity sweet VS/Celeb-scent out ther. BOMBSHELL is just fruity version of former FiFi VS-winner "Sexy Little Things Noir". 4 lippies for the kind-of sweet packing - but other than that = 1 lippie. *big YAWN*

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Interesting - Victoria's Secret is renowned (in my opinion) for making very, very , mediocre fragrances that are way over-priced for what they are and are often sickenly-sweet ,
(one other exception for me was the parfum intimes line - the orange lace flower was a really great orange blossom fragrance),
- HOWEVER, Bombshell is one of the few exceptions, it smells expensive (most VS fragrances smell so cheap!). It is fresh and chypre-y. It can almost smell a touch masculine. It smells like a women's chypre perfume mixed with a touch of man's cologne maybe. While it may be a bit more masculine than what I usually wear it is, very fresh and well done. It reminds me a bit of Hermes Jardin Mediteranee (which is a perfect summer fragrance)...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

First, I didn't pay for this. I used my $10 free gift card thing that VS sends for birthdays. I bought the small body mist travel size that they have up by the registers. These are usually $15, but on sale for $10. I have a picky nose and my tastes have certainly changed over time. Back in the day, I went for really heavy florals (I'm sure many people are thankful I've changed my ways!). In the past few years - my tastes now range from fresh/clean scents (like Ralph Lauren Romance, or Body By Victoria Body Mist), to citrusy (like this Bombshell, PINK Fresh & Clean, or Sexy Little Things), to a bit of spice (like D&G #18 La Lune, or VS Sexy Little Things Noir).
What I find about this Bombshell scent is that it is citrusy and fresh, and also a touch manly in my opinion (in a good way). What I like about men's scents is that they always seem to finish clean and crisp. I don't like to smell too fruity, or like cake. The most fruity I can get is the citrus scents. The look of the bottle is a bit deceiving in that I would expect it to be really heavy and maybe heavy vanilla - it's a bright pink very girly looking bottle. What you get instead is a clean, crisp, citrus kind of scent that is light and yet gives a hint of scent. Per usual, the body mists (with exception of The Body Mist, in my opinion) don't stick around for long and end up just disappearing throughout the day. This might smell kind of young - it reminds me of a cleaner Juicy Couture scent. But at the same time, it isn't young in terms of smelly fruity - it's more due to the fact that I find that adult or older adult women usually opt for scents that are more spicy or floral, and since this is not those scents, it makes it seem more fit for younger people. But I think this would be a nice, clean citrus addition to most people's arsenal of scent!

Popular Fragrances