Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

4.4

on 10/17/2014 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

When I first sprayed this I thought it was far too strong.
Then one day my friend picked me up and her car smelled so good. I asked what it was she laughed and said it was this perfume that she also thought it was too strong and had been using it as a car spray.
I ended up buying a small one and because I do still think it is quite strong I spray into the air and walk through to get a fine mist all over. It is the perfect amount.
I would not wear this everyday but a night out with the girls, a day shopping this is great.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I luv Bombshell!! When you spray it on you feel your inner sultry vixen coming out lol. It does not smell cheap, strippers or slutty but wearing this gets attention from boys if you slather enough on ;) (not all boys "get" the subtle tactic!!) somehow I get reminded of Addidas Moves For Her crossed with EL Pleasures (I kno im weird!!) when I wear this because bombshell isn't strong floral nor foodie scented. Just like fresh clean just got out of a shower with a good bar of soap and a nicely scented shampoo. Lovely scent!! Too bad it's so much money.

on 2/2/2012 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I got the $10 version from VS. I dont usually buy fruity scents, I actually despise them. But this one I like for the summer, its actually fruity yet masculine and the dry down is very feminine due to the vanilla, its a complex fragrance. My husband who never ever likes any type of fragrance, told me i smell pretty :), I couldnt help but blush!

on 8/12/2011 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I really love this scent. It has a little masculine touch to it that's perfect for wear here in sunny, hot and sticky Texas weather. The bottle is really pretty too. Will definitely repurchase!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Reminds me a lot of Ralph Lauren Blue...

Popular Fragrances