Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

4.3

on 10/17/2014 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

When I first sprayed this I thought it was far too strong.
Then one day my friend picked me up and her car smelled so good. I asked what it was she laughed and said it was this perfume that she also thought it was too strong and had been using it as a car spray.
I ended up buying a small one and because I do still think it is quite strong I spray into the air and walk through to get a fine mist all over. It is the perfect amount.
I would not wear this everyday but a night out with the girls, a day shopping this is great.

on 2/2/2012 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I got the $10 version from VS. I dont usually buy fruity scents, I actually despise them. But this one I like for the summer, its actually fruity yet masculine and the dry down is very feminine due to the vanilla, its a complex fragrance. My husband who never ever likes any type of fragrance, told me i smell pretty :), I couldnt help but blush!

on 8/12/2011 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I really love this scent. It has a little masculine touch to it that's perfect for wear here in sunny, hot and sticky Texas weather. The bottle is really pretty too. Will definitely repurchase!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Reminds me a lot of Ralph Lauren Blue...