Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

4.4

on 7/15/2016 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm sure I've fallen for the advertising! But when I spray this, I feel fresh, young and sexy! It's not overpowering, it's not musky. It's kinda floral (I'm terrible at describing this!) I love using this in conjunction with the body lotion because it helps the smell stay longer.

I love just spraying myself even when I'm not going out, just for a pick me up. Sometimes I spray this in my lingerie drawer, just to make it smell nice.

Anyway, it's now my 3rd bottle purchase, plus rollerball.

Highly recommend!

on 1/29/2016 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I looove this scent, but I really think Victoria Secret did a disservice to this perfume by calling it "Bombshell". When I think Bombshell, I think of a fragrance that you would wear at night to dinner or other activities ;). This is actually a wonderful perfume that you can wear at in the daytime, a perfect work perfume, as long as you don't put too much. Nice fruity scent that is complex at times. Just like a fresh, just got out of the shower type scent. I would say it is long lasting. I will smell my wrist after a couple of hours and the scent is still there. I usually buy the rollerballs, they are usually $18, but sometimes they go on sale for $10. I don't think I will ever buy the big bottle unless they go on sale.

on 4/29/2014 6:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I prefer the Bombshell Body Mist and I use it every day. This works really well with my skin chemistry and this is my everyday go to fragrance. I like to smell fresh and clean and feminine and this does it for me. I am sensitive to strong musky perfumes and this doesn't trigger any of my allergies. I spritz this all over and go!

on 3/18/2014 4:18:00 PM

This is for the limited ediition of Bombshell Italian Iris which is no longer available---boo hoo.
I bought this at their sale last fall and actually wanted the body cream which I dont think was made available. This perfume has poppy, iris and orris root. When sprayed it is very clean but definitely smells of citrus but the citrus is soft and doesnt turn sour. I love this perfume bec it doesnt have a lot of sugary sweetness to it, no caramel to turn sour, no cotton candy just a soft orange-lime smell that makes me smile. I dont have to worry that somebody beside me is going to run away bec the scent is hostile to them, this scent is serene and makes me feel cozy. It has no smoke to the scent, no harsh biting scent to the nostrils. The drydown is awesome, it is soft, warm and has a sort of powdery presence to it yet doesnt smell like baby powder. The bottle is gorgeous and a lot of thought was made regarding the scent and the bottle. This perfume doesnt remind me of the original Bombshell which I do not like as it makes me sneeze and is too masculine to me. I am sorry I didnt purchase more than one bottle.

on 12/17/2013 8:21:00 PM

Love this, there are very few fragrances that I like, but this is awesome! Not a rosy floral or baby powder smell or gardenia, those are the scents I really don't like. I found this scent by buying one of those perfume samplers that vs sells. This was by far my favorite

LOVE this scent, but the lasting power is so POOR!! I even spray and drown myself in this just to see if it would last longer that way...and sadly, it doesn't seem to have good staying power..sigh...too bad, such a beautiful outstanding scent.

on 5/14/2013 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I own the body mist and the perfume and I use the body mist daily. I don't use the perfume as much just because I like a lighter scent and it last for several hours on me still. It is such a pretty scent, I can't get enough of it! On two different occasions, after hugging a friend, they asked me what fragrance I was wearing! And one said she'd have to pick it up right away! So glad this is the signature scent, so I don't have to worry about it being discontinued. I love this.

on 4/6/2013 5:20:00 AM

A perfect daytime perfume for me. Not too sweet, not too masculine.
Boys love this smell too.

on 3/11/2013 10:29:00 AM

I love this fragrance so much! it is listed as a fruity floral now although in the past it was listed as fresh. To me it is considered fresh but fruity/floral. Every time i wear it i get compliments on it :)

on 1/25/2013 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My all-time favorite perfume <3 the scent is just lovely!

Popular Fragrances