Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

3.5

on 3/14/2016 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my all time favorite perfumes. I usually wear it in the late fall and winter. It is too heavy of a scent for me in the summer. I first bought it on a whim when I was in VS and the sales girl offered me a spritz. I kept going around the store, sniffing my wrist because it smelled so good! This is a sexy scent and I have gotten many compliments while wearing it. I have repurchased this many times.

on 10/16/2014 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a sexy fragrance from VS that I shall never be able to resist. It makes me feel like the name says, a bombshell wearing it. It has this perfect blend of flowers and warm base notes that just seem to work. It also has fruits which I find odd because I really do not detect them.

Top notes are tangerine, grapefruit, pineapple, strawberry, and passion fruit. All of which I barely detect for some reason. Middle notes are jasmine, berries, lily-of-the-valley, peony, and orchid. Base notes are musk, woods, and oakmoss. I think only the passion fruit is detectable to me and itís a very small amount. I mostly am hit with the florals and woods.

on 3/7/2011 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I like how this scent is not too sweet like every other Victoria's Secret sprays they carry! This is currently my everyday perfume to work. Its smells really fresh, and gives me that just got out of the shower feeling! Definitely lasts me the whole day! Will definitely repurchase!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Just want to let lovers of Bombshell know, an excellent impression of Bombshell is available at Walgreen's, for $11.99 for a 3.4 oz. bottle, called instyle fragrances. Most people cannot tell the difference. Hope you all find this review helpful.

on 3/10/2011 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Clean, shampoo, fresh out of the shower smell. I have to admit, I lurked around this sent at VS for months, and I finally purchased it last night. I absolutely LOVE this fragrance. It's so different from all my other fragrances ( I have too many!). The lotion is great. The bottle is a bit cheap looking IMO, but cute. I feel like I have a little bounce in my step today!

on 11/23/2010 2:41:00 PM

VS is famous for producing generic scents that do not last. Even BBW has more unique scents which is ironic considering that they are owned by the same company.
I wasnít expecting much from this scent but after sniffing it, I was pleasantly surprised. Florals is not my favorite category-I usually like vanilla or fruity fragrances and this one is not fruity enough or deep enough to satisfy me. However, its still lovely. Name is wrong for it, though-this is light floral and there is nothing sexy or bombshelllike about it at all. From Fragrantica-purple passion fruit, peony and vanilla orchid.

It doesnít really smell fruity to my nose other than on the initial burst. Right away peony comes up full blast. Peony is one of my favorite flowers so I always like the scent that contains it. Vanilla orchid gives it that extra bit of sweetness to round it out. Essentially, this is it-rather basic and not very complicated, and yes, somewhat generic, so its bound to appeal to many women.
Incidentally, it bears more than a passing resemblance to Versaseís Bright Crystal.
Bright Crystal also has a top fruit note and peony in the middle, and just as Bombshell, its lasting power is terrible. I used to own a bottle of BC but I went through it in the matter of couple of months which is astounding because I never finish a fragrance since I have so many. Why? Because I had to literally bathe in it and it still didnít last.
As for Bombshell, I have small body mist which I didnít expect to last long on my skin and it doesnít-30 min or less is what you will get out of it.
If you have Bright Crystal, donít bother with Bombshell, its that similar. I enjoy wearing it but wonít repurchase due to terrible lasting power and somewhat generic scent that has been done before.
P.S. My H has noticed it(and he never notices perfumes I wear unless he really hates something) and actually told me I smelled nice

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love the scent, but it gets so annoying to wear. I have the full-size as well as a mini oil spray. The "EDP" (more like body spray in my opinion) has no staying power. The oil spray, however, never dies down. It's easy to go overboard with this scent, and it becomes obnoxious after awhile. I agree with the reviewer who described this as a cheap-sporty type of scent. I like the smell, but it's just not a soft, refined scent that would make someone want to get closer to you. I feel very conspicuous when I wear this, like I'm always the one wearing way too much perfume, even with a couple sprays. For some reason I think of this as a summery scent, and tend to wear it as such.

on 10/14/2012 8:57:00 PM

Well, you young ladies may like this - and it is lovely, if not a bit "in your face" floral. At any rate,it is very much like an old fragrance from the 1950'a - Intimate by Revlon. It reminds me of the scent from my mom's purse - when I was a little girl - lipstick, cigarettes and Intimate.

It brings back lovely memories.

on 4/28/2015 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Seriously it smells like bathroom air freshener to me! Yikes

on 5/10/2011 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Bombshell is a light floral, fresh, but a bit cheap-smelling.

Popular Fragrances