Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

3.5

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love the scent, but it gets so annoying to wear. I have the full-size as well as a mini oil spray. The "EDP" (more like body spray in my opinion) has no staying power. The oil spray, however, never dies down. It's easy to go overboard with this scent, and it becomes obnoxious after awhile. I agree with the reviewer who described this as a cheap-sporty type of scent. I like the smell, but it's just not a soft, refined scent that would make someone want to get closer to you. I feel very conspicuous when I wear this, like I'm always the one wearing way too much perfume, even with a couple sprays. For some reason I think of this as a summery scent, and tend to wear it as such.

on 3/14/2016 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my all time favorite perfumes. I usually wear it in the late fall and winter. It is too heavy of a scent for me in the summer. I first bought it on a whim when I was in VS and the sales girl offered me a spritz. I kept going around the store, sniffing my wrist because it smelled so good! This is a sexy scent and I have gotten many compliments while wearing it. I have repurchased this many times.

on 7/29/2015 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really don't get the hype on this one, the packaging is really cute but the perfume itself smells like bug repellant and citronella. I guess that's ok if your going on a camping trip .😂

on 4/28/2015 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Seriously it smells like bathroom air freshener to me! Yikes

on 10/16/2014 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a sexy fragrance from VS that I shall never be able to resist. It makes me feel like the name says, a bombshell wearing it. It has this perfect blend of flowers and warm base notes that just seem to work. It also has fruits which I find odd because I really do not detect them.

Top notes are tangerine, grapefruit, pineapple, strawberry, and passion fruit. All of which I barely detect for some reason. Middle notes are jasmine, berries, lily-of-the-valley, peony, and orchid. Base notes are musk, woods, and oakmoss. I think only the passion fruit is detectable to me and its a very small amount. I mostly am hit with the florals and woods.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Just want to let lovers of Bombshell know, an excellent impression of Bombshell is available at Walgreen's, for $11.99 for a 3.4 oz. bottle, called instyle fragrances. Most people cannot tell the difference. Hope you all find this review helpful.

on 10/14/2012 8:57:00 PM

Well, you young ladies may like this - and it is lovely, if not a bit "in your face" floral. At any rate,it is very much like an old fragrance from the 1950'a - Intimate by Revlon. It reminds me of the scent from my mom's purse - when I was a little girl - lipstick, cigarettes and Intimate.

It brings back lovely memories.

on 5/10/2011 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Bombshell is a light floral, fresh, but a bit cheap-smelling.

on 3/10/2011 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Clean, shampoo, fresh out of the shower smell. I have to admit, I lurked around this sent at VS for months, and I finally purchased it last night. I absolutely LOVE this fragrance. It's so different from all my other fragrances ( I have too many!). The lotion is great. The bottle is a bit cheap looking IMO, but cute. I feel like I have a little bounce in my step today!

on 3/7/2011 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I like how this scent is not too sweet like every other Victoria's Secret sprays they carry! This is currently my everyday perfume to work. Its smells really fresh, and gives me that just got out of the shower feeling! Definitely lasts me the whole day! Will definitely repurchase!

Popular Fragrances