Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

Filtered by skin type : Other
Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

3.5

I love Bombshell dearly and can't understand how it gets bad reviews. It has notes of Love Spell in it which had a cult following back in its day. It's floral, fresh and musky all at once. I like the lightness of VS perfumes even if they need re-app throughout the day

on 7/27/2016 6:33:00 PM

Just spent $50+ on this? Smells awful! Need a shower just to get rid of the smell.

on 10/9/2015 5:41:00 PM

When I first sprayed this I thought what the hell is this? Why all these rave reviews? It smelled like an old rotten orange peel. Then after about 2 mins on my skin it dried down to the most beautiful captivating smell ever. It just continues to get better as the day wears on.

on 7/26/2013 10:11:00 PM

I wanted to love this but just can't. To me it smells like a cheap deodorant/antiperspirant spray. I like smelling clean but this was just icky and artificial. Very headache inducing.

This perfume has a very nice and sexy smell. I really love it, but it may not suitable for winter use ... I find this is the best out of the Victoria's secret collection

Smells clean and beachy. Nothing unique.

on 5/1/2011 4:51:00 PM

This has grown on me! I had a gc to spend and everything in VS usually smells generic and meh to me, but Bombshell was one that I *kind of* liked so I bought a mini edp.

Anyway I have been wearing this often and now quite like it! It really is a clean, bright, right out of the shower type of scent....and it really shines upon dry down. Another bonus is that is really does last all day. I might end up going back for the full size.

I got this as a birthday gift and I love it. I don't shop at VS (quality and price don't correlate to me) so I wouldn't've found this otherwise. It's a beautiful smell. It's a sweet, flowery but not overpowering (I'm the kind of person who hates vanilla-y/cupcakey type smells). It seems to last pretty long for being an overpriced body mist. I took off one lippie because of the price.

Delicious smell!

This scent is one of my top 5 favorites from VS.

I don't like the lack of options they offer as far as sizes/giftset combos are concerned... When I wanted to buy it for myself I was kind of stuck because they had the normal bottle (which I thought was overpriced) and the gift set which had the perfume and a lotion, but no body spray... You can buy the body spray separately, but what I WANT is the perfume and spray together...

Another point to watch for.. this smells horrible on my sister and my cousin. Be careful if your chemistry sometimes gets in the way of you meshing well with a perfume... this one is picky as far as I have smelled on others.

However, I love it and I will wait for it to go on sale or be included in a better gift set before buying.. I'll just use my small travel and sample sizes till then!

on 11/10/2010 11:23:00 PM

hmm I see people saying stuff about warm vanilla and tartness...? I work at victoria's secret and this is a fruity floral scent, not a warm or vanilla scent. I really love this fragrance and I have gotten a lot of compliments on it- almost everyone seems to like it, including me. The scent is really nice and it lasts well too, if I spray it on my jacket I can still smell it a day or more later. And not only is the scent great but the packaging is SO pretty, I love it! This is one of my favorites for sure.

Popular Fragrances