Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

3.8

I love Bombshell dearly and can't understand how it gets bad reviews. It has notes of Love Spell in it which had a cult following back in its day. It's floral, fresh and musky all at once. I like the lightness of VS perfumes even if they need re-app throughout the day

on 7/27/2016 6:33:00 PM

Just spent $50+ on this? Smells awful! Need a shower just to get rid of the smell.

on 10/9/2015 5:41:00 PM

When I first sprayed this I thought what the hell is this? Why all these rave reviews? It smelled like an old rotten orange peel. Then after about 2 mins on my skin it dried down to the most beautiful captivating smell ever. It just continues to get better as the day wears on.

Edit 03/06/18: lately this has been my signature frag I’m hell-bent on finishing my 3.4oz bottle of perfume I got last year (2016 Black Friday) & I have a lotion (full sized), two 2.5oz body sprays, mini lotion from gift set, 8.4oz body spray, 3.4oz edp, & 3 rollerballs im addicted to bombshell. It smells like an expensive shampoo really awesome fruity & fresh Now I’m redi 4 summer ....bring it! It’s not too expensive when it’s on sale $7 rollerballs, $15 gift set (2.5oz body spray/lotion),,, and it’s proven to repel mosquitoes better than Avon skin so soft I hate bugs so bad so this is a major endearing quality. I never get bored this classic scent. It’s an american classic! This perfume doesn’t get a lot of love on Frag Board (VS generally as a rule are not exalted over more expensive scents but VS makes many a fine scent!). This is def my fave VS scent. In my top 5 fave scents!!!! #winning #gottahaveit —- Original review: I lluv Bombshell!! When you spray it on you feel your inner sultry vixen coming out lol. It does not smell cheap, strippers or slutty but wearing this gets attention from boys if you slather enough on ;) (not all boys "get" the subtle tactic!!) somehow I get reminded of Addidas Moves For Her crossed with EL Pleasures (I kno im weird!!) when I wear this because bombshell isn't strong floral nor foodie scented. Just like fresh clean just got out of a shower with a good bar of soap and a nicely scented shampoo. Lovely scent!! Too bad it's so much money.

on 7/26/2013 10:11:00 PM

I wanted to love this but just can't. To me it smells like a cheap deodorant/antiperspirant spray. I like smelling clean but this was just icky and artificial. Very headache inducing.

on 6/8/2013 9:29:00 PM

As a newbie to VS fragrances, I must say I'm surprised at how much I like this sexy fragrance. As I spritz it on and let it sink into my skin, I start to put on a different personality, the one I knew in my twenties when I was boy crazy and a free spirit! This transformation makes me feel young again and for the price of this fragrance, what a cheap thrill! A must try.

This perfume has a very nice and sexy smell. I really love it, but it may not suitable for winter use ... I find this is the best out of the Victoria's secret collection

Smells clean and beachy. Nothing unique.

on 5/1/2011 4:51:00 PM

This has grown on me! I had a gc to spend and everything in VS usually smells generic and meh to me, but Bombshell was one that I *kind of* liked so I bought a mini edp.

Anyway I have been wearing this often and now quite like it! It really is a clean, bright, right out of the shower type of scent....and it really shines upon dry down. Another bonus is that is really does last all day. I might end up going back for the full size.

I got this as a birthday gift and I love it. I don't shop at VS (quality and price don't correlate to me) so I wouldn't've found this otherwise. It's a beautiful smell. It's a sweet, flowery but not overpowering (I'm the kind of person who hates vanilla-y/cupcakey type smells). It seems to last pretty long for being an overpriced body mist. I took off one lippie because of the price.

Delicious smell!