Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

3.9

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I stepped into VS for a while to try on their perfumes and spritzed this on my wrist. Immediately got a strong burst of alcohol which was a little off-putting. I then stepped out and walked around for a bit and kept getting whiffs of the most beautiful scent ever. I sniffed my wrist again and realized it was the bombshell perfume. It had developed into the most beautiful feminine and sensual scent.
I couldn't stop sniffing my wrist. After that, i was kinda obsessed with the scent but not sure if it was worth the steep price tag. Since then, i kept finding opportunities to drop by VS stores to spritz this on.
Well, i'm happy to say that i finally bought a large bottle which was thankfully on sale at that time! I have no regrets. It gives me a lift everytime i spritz it on as it develops beautifully on my skin.
I really don't get the claims that this is 'masculine'. Really puzzling...its an extremely feminine scent on me.
And its sad that people write it off as too generic and cheap and meant for teenagers. Maybe it just doesn't work with your skin chemistry but it doesn't mean its bad. Perfume is very individual afterall.

I love Bombshell dearly and can't understand how it gets bad reviews. It has notes of Love Spell in it which had a cult following back in its day. It's floral, fresh and musky all at once. I like the lightness of VS perfumes even if they need re-app throughout the day

on 7/15/2016 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm sure I've fallen for the advertising! But when I spray this, I feel fresh, young and sexy! It's not overpowering, it's not musky. It's kinda floral (I'm terrible at describing this!) I love using this in conjunction with the body lotion because it helps the smell stay longer.

I love just spraying myself even when I'm not going out, just for a pick me up. Sometimes I spray this in my lingerie drawer, just to make it smell nice.

Anyway, it's now my 3rd bottle purchase, plus rollerball.

Highly recommend!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Absolutely amazing perfume! Stays on ages and is one of my favourite perfumes! Love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love the smell! It is kinda floral and sweet. Suitable for 20 years old girl.

on 3/14/2016 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my all time favorite perfumes. I usually wear it in the late fall and winter. It is too heavy of a scent for me in the summer. I first bought it on a whim when I was in VS and the sales girl offered me a spritz. I kept going around the store, sniffing my wrist because it smelled so good! This is a sexy scent and I have gotten many compliments while wearing it. I have repurchased this many times.

on 1/29/2016 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I looove this scent, but I really think Victoria Secret did a disservice to this perfume by calling it "Bombshell". When I think Bombshell, I think of a fragrance that you would wear at night to dinner or other activities ;). This is actually a wonderful perfume that you can wear at in the daytime, a perfect work perfume, as long as you don't put too much. Nice fruity scent that is complex at times. Just like a fresh, just got out of the shower type scent. I would say it is long lasting. I will smell my wrist after a couple of hours and the scent is still there. I usually buy the rollerballs, they are usually $18, but sometimes they go on sale for $10. I don't think I will ever buy the big bottle unless they go on sale.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

New VS favorite perfume! This is definitely and effortless and every day perfume for me. It's fresh and clean but still somehow is very feminine. It's a spirited fragrance... carefree and youthful but not juvenile. I couldn't stop smelling my wrist after I spritzed it on... I ran back out and got the largest bottle! I also love Very Sexy... but that is very heady and you have to be in the mood for that perfume. I love this fragrance... hard to describe but utterly irresistable. I love how I can smell grapefruit and then something soapy/powdery too...and some floral too... just all that blended in with some musk to anchor it all together.

A lot of people are saying it smells like men's cologne... I'm not sure. Maybe? And maybe I became so obsessed with Bombshell from the first spritz because I'm one of those girl's that loves to wear men's deodorant by Old Spice...I feel so sexy wearing it for some reason. So that's probably why. You could say the mingling of feminine and masculine in this bottle... well, it's like sex in a bottle! Just go try it... you will understand!

on 10/16/2014 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a sexy fragrance from VS that I shall never be able to resist. It makes me feel like the name says, a bombshell wearing it. It has this perfect blend of flowers and warm base notes that just seem to work. It also has fruits which I find odd because I really do not detect them.

Top notes are tangerine, grapefruit, pineapple, strawberry, and passion fruit. All of which I barely detect for some reason. Middle notes are jasmine, berries, lily-of-the-valley, peony, and orchid. Base notes are musk, woods, and oakmoss. I think only the passion fruit is detectable to me and its a very small amount. I mostly am hit with the florals and woods.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm on my 2nd 100ml bottle. I keep going back to this scent.

I have mild asthma, so i cannot use most perfumes out there. My perfume needs to be light to moderate in strength (i cannot stand the scent of chanel no5 for instance) and long lasting, with sweet vanilla, fresh and citrus notes. This one is perfect for me. It lasts all day but i only catch a whiff every once in a while. It makes me feel feminine and happy everytime i do :) It's both sweet and clean.

I also love the packaging. Simple, elegant and useful. Looks so pretty on the vanity table like a huge pink gemstone.

It's not a downside but i really think VS should make a purse-sized pen applicator for this like they did for some of their fragrances. Preferably a refillable one :)

I bought 4 or their fragrances and swatched all of them in stores and i think this is the best perfume VS has come up with.

Popular Fragrances