Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

3.9

on 5/25/2018 3:33:00 PM

Maybe mine is different because I have the rollerball, but this is horrible. It smells like hair spray. Or maybe finesse shampoo. I don’t smell any flowers or musk or anything pretty. I tried to like it bc it’s a gift ;( now I have a headache

on 8/17/2016 7:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

None of vs fragrances last and all their packaging is cute but cheap.. It is the same company as bath n body works I know I worked In the warehouse years ago so basically all ppl are paying for is a name and what they are getting is bath n body works quality spray disguised in a pretty perfume bottle lol .. It's all cheap quality trash .. Spend money on a real perfume.

on 7/27/2016 6:33:00 PM

Just spent $50+ on this? Smells awful! Need a shower just to get rid of the smell.

I haven't actually tried this, but I smelt in in VS and instantly, I thought of furniture polish😂

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is one of the best selling fragrances, but to me, it smells sexy...like a sexy men's cologne! Everybody has different opinions about all products. You can't make everyone happy :) But this is how I really thought!

on 7/29/2015 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really don't get the hype on this one, the packaging is really cute but the perfume itself smells like bug repellant and citronella. I guess that's ok if your going on a camping trip .😂

on 10/12/2014 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- packaging

CONS

- masculine
- smells like soap
- poor staying power

COMMENTS: It doesn't necessarily smell bad, I just feel odd wearing it. It has a very masculine vibe reminiscent of shaving cream and then it kind of smells like soap. I think it's more appropriate for using after a shower, but I wouldn't leave the house with this.

Will not repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This scent is amazing! I love it
BUT the lasting power sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was so disappointed. I put atleast 3 sprays on and that alone won't even last an hour!!!
It's definitely not worth the price or buying it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Feels like this must be done! So now I'm doing it! Sampling BOMBSHELL by Victoria's Secret (won in 3 categories FiFi Awards 2011). Silly, smells just like every other fruity sweet VS/Celeb-scent out ther. BOMBSHELL is just fruity version of former FiFi VS-winner "Sexy Little Things Noir". 4 lippies for the kind-of sweet packing - but other than that = 1 lippie. *big YAWN*

on 10/8/2010 2:27:00 PM

Am I the only one that smells YSL's Babydoll, but without Babydoll's beautiful drydown? This one is a miss!

Popular Fragrances