Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

This smells really fresh. I am always buying new fragrances long before I run out of the fragrance I am currently wearing. I bought this on a whim today. I tried on the perfume at the store and it wore off rather quickly. I was disappointed but still LOVED the smell, so I got the perfume and lotion today. Once layered, the fragrance REALLY lasts. It isn't an in your face type of smell, very clean and fresh, yet still feminine. It doesn't just smell like laundry detergent or "clean" though, it has its own kind of freshness to it. I love that they came out with this scent, although it does seem weird they came out with such a light and pretty scent right before fall. It can totally be worn year round if you have the right body chemistry, but in the fall and winter months, I prefer something a little heavier. Alas, I will still wear it off and on. It makes me feel quite confident. :)

on 9/20/2010 10:25:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS FRAGRANCE! I am a huge fan of VS, so when I saw this new perfume, I had to try it. Love at first sniff:) It is very feminine, but oddly enough it has the clean freshness that adds a slight touch of masculinity ( nothing major, but I love the smell of guys cologne, and in terms of freshness, this has a slight masculine edge). It just smells very fresh and flirty, a true bombshell. I took off a lippie for price because I bought the body mist at $24, which seems kind of expensive for a body mist, but it's so worth it I don't even care. I also knocked off a lippie for packaging because the first bottle I bought wouldn't spray, it just dripped down the side, so I had to exchange it, But my new bottle works, so no big deal. Otherwise, perfect! My new signature scent.

on 9/20/2010 12:22:00 PM

I love this new perfume from VS. I got a free sample of it and literally went out the next day and bought it. It's very sexy and sultry. I feel its appropriate for both day and night. It has a floral scent but not too over bearing. This is one of the best perfumes I have ever had. A little goes along way and it lasts a really long time. I feel this perfume can be for any age. This is really a great product ;)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Reminds me a lot of Ralph Lauren Blue...

on 10/17/2010 4:14:00 PM

I find the VS body mists combined with the body lotion have more staying power that perfume its self. I do like this scent, but it does remind me of a mans fragrance I cannot put my finger on. My husband is tres picky about scents ...his only other hubby approved scent is VS Very Sexy for her....but this got approval too.....

Love this scent. I don't understand the comments about this scent being too girly or too young. In fact, it has a distinctly masculine smell to it, which I think is anything but juvenile. It does not last very long though. I find that if I spray it on my clothes it lasts much longer.

I'm a huge VS fan, and I don't like this scent. The bottle is cute, but you don't get enough fragrance for what you pay for with this one. The smell is too fruity for me. I liked it when I sprayed it on once quickly in the store, but when I sprayed it on at home I didn't really like it. I might wear this once and a while when I get sick of my other perfumes, but other than that, no. If you want a VS fragrance get Very Sexy Now (purple bottle, the newer one), or even Dream Angels Heavenly, they are both much better scents than this. The bottle is cute and fun looking, I really wanted to like this one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Interesting - Victoria's Secret is renowned (in my opinion) for making very, very , mediocre fragrances that are way over-priced for what they are and are often sickenly-sweet ,
(one other exception for me was the parfum intimes line - the orange lace flower was a really great orange blossom fragrance),
- HOWEVER, Bombshell is one of the few exceptions, it smells expensive (most VS fragrances smell so cheap!). It is fresh and chypre-y. It can almost smell a touch masculine. It smells like a women's chypre perfume mixed with a touch of man's cologne maybe. While it may be a bit more masculine than what I usually wear it is, very fresh and well done. It reminds me a bit of Hermes Jardin Mediteranee (which is a perfect summer fragrance)...

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I am completely in love with this fragrance. Being migraine prone, I have to be so careful. I used to wear VS Sexy Little Things but got tired of it. Ran into this and have since gotten the EDP, Lotion, Shimmering body mist, and regular body mist. It's very light. Staying power could be a little better.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I absolutely LOVE this perfume. The packaging is cute, and for the price you get a great amount of product. I definitely recommend going out to your local Victoria's Secret and giving it a smell! I've read some reviews that say it smells fruity to them.. but I don't think so at all. Smells more floral to me. The ONLY thing I would change about it, is I wish it stayed on you longer. Maybe I'm just not spraying enough ;o) I still give it 5 lipsticks though!