Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

2.8

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I do not get the 'buzz' about this. To me, this smells very chemical, first of all, then just plastic, and finally a 'lady of the night' cheap discount/dollar store fragrance. The bottle in online pic's looks pretty, but IRL looks cheap. I don't know. Just to me this smells very 'manufactured' and plastic. In the heat of the Summer this amps up to a slightly more tolerable/wearable fragrance, but is still not something I would repurchase. I guess if you like this scent, the sad news is that is does not last long. Lasts on me about an hour.

I don't know what it is with VS scents any more, to me they seem to smell so 'plastic' any more. Sad. Oh well, other fragrances to enjoy!! :) :)

Over rated for the price. Don't get me wrong, I love the smell, however, it does not last long at all. I bought a dupe off line, (Stunner, on Ebay, less then $15, including shipping) and its about the same if I were to compare. I bought the dupe to carry in my purse to refresh the smell that seems to dissipate too soon. I would buy Stunner again, simply because of the price.
Too bad, because I really do like the fresh smell of the perfume.

on 7/29/2015 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really don't get the hype on this one, the packaging is really cute but the perfume itself smells like bug repellant and citronella. I guess that's ok if your going on a camping trip .😂

on 5/1/2015 12:35:00 PM

This actually smells just like My Burberry -- bright and fresh, really not "Bombshelly" at all. But it doesn't have any staying power. Like, an hour. I'd just invest in the Burberry.

on 4/28/2015 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Seriously it smells like bathroom air freshener to me! Yikes

on 3/10/2011 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Clean, shampoo, fresh out of the shower smell. I have to admit, I lurked around this sent at VS for months, and I finally purchased it last night. I absolutely LOVE this fragrance. It's so different from all my other fragrances ( I have too many!). The lotion is great. The bottle is a bit cheap looking IMO, but cute. I feel like I have a little bounce in my step today!

on 10/17/2010 4:14:00 PM

I find the VS body mists combined with the body lotion have more staying power that perfume its self. I do like this scent, but it does remind me of a mans fragrance I cannot put my finger on. My husband is tres picky about scents ...his only other hubby approved scent is VS Very Sexy for her....but this got approval too.....

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Reminds me a lot of Ralph Lauren Blue...

Popular Fragrances