Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

4.5

on 2/20/2011 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm usually a bit weary about VS scents due to their lack of staying power. But when I smelled Bombshell I was totally sold. While it's somewhat fruity and floral, I think there's a underlying musk scent as well that gives a subtle sensual scent. I also find the scent just ever so slightly masculine, but not in an offensive way - more so strong, sure, and confident. The interesting thing is that men around me notice how nice the scent is. The only bad thing is that body spay doesn't have lasting power, I sort of expected that. So, it would be a good idea to layer it with lotion.

on 9/21/2010 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I received a sample of this from Vicky's yesterday. Didn't think much of it. Then, as I got into bed last night, I spotted the sample on my night stand. I spritzed my wrist not expecting to like it, since I'm not too fond of Peony. As it dried down, I became more entranced with the beautiful aroma. As I drifted off to sleep I couldn't stop sniffing my wrist. This is SEXY and fresh with a tad hint of something masculine...just a smidgen. I'm normally not into VS perfumes but every blue moon, they'll come out with something that impresses me. This is it. I LOVE IT! As soon as I stepped in the elevator @ work this morning, I received a compliment and inquiry as to what I had on. I've GOT to get me a bottle along with the lotion.
UPDATE: Had to knock 1 lippie off just like a reviewer below, due to the lasting power. It didn't carry me as long as it should have.

Popular Fragrances