Victoria's Secret Bombshell edp

Filtered by skin tone : Other age: 36-43
Victoria's Secret Bombshell edp
Bombshell edpBombshell edp

Edit 03/06/18: lately this has been my signature frag I’m hell-bent on finishing my 3.4oz bottle of perfume I got last year (2016 Black Friday) & I have a lotion (full sized), two 2.5oz body sprays, mini lotion from gift set, 8.4oz body spray, 3.4oz edp, & 3 rollerballs im addicted to bombshell. It smells like an expensive shampoo really awesome fruity & fresh Now I’m redi 4 summer ....bring it! It’s not too expensive when it’s on sale $7 rollerballs, $15 gift set (2.5oz body spray/lotion),,, and it’s proven to repel mosquitoes better than Avon skin so soft I hate bugs so bad so this is a major endearing quality. I never get bored this classic scent. It’s an american classic! This perfume doesn’t get a lot of love on Frag Board (VS generally as a rule are not exalted over more expensive scents but VS makes many a fine scent!). This is def my fave VS scent. In my top 5 fave scents!!!! #winning #gottahaveit —- Original review: I lluv Bombshell!! When you spray it on you feel your inner sultry vixen coming out lol. It does not smell cheap, strippers or slutty but wearing this gets attention from boys if you slather enough on ;) (not all boys "get" the subtle tactic!!) somehow I get reminded of Addidas Moves For Her crossed with EL Pleasures (I kno im weird!!) when I wear this because bombshell isn't strong floral nor foodie scented. Just like fresh clean just got out of a shower with a good bar of soap and a nicely scented shampoo. Lovely scent!! Too bad it's so much money.

on 6/8/2013 9:29:00 PM

As a newbie to VS fragrances, I must say I'm surprised at how much I like this sexy fragrance. As I spritz it on and let it sink into my skin, I start to put on a different personality, the one I knew in my twenties when I was boy crazy and a free spirit! This transformation makes me feel young again and for the price of this fragrance, what a cheap thrill! A must try.

Popular Fragrances