Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

4.3

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I stepped into VS for a while to try on their perfumes and spritzed this on my wrist. Immediately got a strong burst of alcohol which was a little off-putting. I then stepped out and walked around for a bit and kept getting whiffs of the most beautiful scent ever. I sniffed my wrist again and realized it was the bombshell perfume. It had developed into the most beautiful feminine and sensual scent.
I couldn't stop sniffing my wrist. After that, i was kinda obsessed with the scent but not sure if it was worth the steep price tag. Since then, i kept finding opportunities to drop by VS stores to spritz this on.
Well, i'm happy to say that i finally bought a large bottle which was thankfully on sale at that time! I have no regrets. It gives me a lift everytime i spritz it on as it develops beautifully on my skin.
I really don't get the claims that this is 'masculine'. Really puzzling...its an extremely feminine scent on me.
And its sad that people write it off as too generic and cheap and meant for teenagers. Maybe it just doesn't work with your skin chemistry but it doesn't mean its bad. Perfume is very individual afterall.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Masculine? I have read so many reviews that describe this perfume/spray with that word. I personally don't get it. I do get the crisp/clean aspect of this spray, but this scent is far from masculine. I think this is a great smell for spring and summer, but I also think it could be a year-round scent, as well. It has a soft, crisp, warm weather appeal to it, but I think it is amazing. I wouldn't say that this is my HG, but it is definitely one that I will reach for often! Definitely worth a try!!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I love this fragrance! Its a soft sheer floral, kind of subtle fruit fragrance. Everytime i wear it I receive compliments. My mom tried to take it from me, but I got it back! Ha ha!

on 9/20/2010 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this perfume.

It is similar to other VS..but not quite actually. It stands out, and I have a TON of their perfumes too. ;)

One thing is, I'm a gourmound type of scent women. I only like things that have sweetness in it. THIS one is sweet, but it has this sort of tangy spice that pops and it is trully sexy. A very fresh scent, but NO way a "soapy-type" scent. Think "sweet" petal flowers...without being too "floral" either.

See, I dislike Flowery scents or those with too much or ONLY "Floral" scents. This one is very mysterious, because it makes you want to keep sniffing your wrist to see what else is there..almost like a slight small patchui smell--but it's not. The peony is very well balanced in this. You can smell the lavish light vanilla scent torwards the drydown.

I must say, the lasting power is very nice...I sprayed it on about 5 hours--still staying on strong. A very fresh sweet scent, but not overly sweet or overly floral.

To me, this is definitly worth buying, although I can only speak for the EDP (perfume), I don't know how the lotion or body mist/spray is..but the EDP (1.7 oz) that I got in the mail today (directly from VS website), is pretty good staying power. :) (And I smoke, therefore, it's hard to detect scents when you're a smoker.)

Overall, a very pleasent scent. This can be warn anytime of the day...it does have a slight warmth to it..but not a full on-winter scent..although I DO plan to wear this in winter. A great fresh uplifting mood type of scent. Energetic, sexy, sweet, and "innocent" type smell (although in NO way "teen-bop-ish either)...kind of a like a women who holds a beautiful bouquet of flowers infront of her doorstep--winking at a man, yet doesn't let him fully know that he is welcomed in--type of scent. ;)

Enjoy!

***EDIT***
Ok...still LOVE this scent, but the lasting power is so POOR!! I even spray and drown myself in this just to see if it would last longer that way...and sadly, it doesn't seem to have good staying power..sigh...too bad, such a beautiful outstanding scent.

Popular Fragrances