Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

3.7

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I stepped into VS for a while to try on their perfumes and spritzed this on my wrist. Immediately got a strong burst of alcohol which was a little off-putting. I then stepped out and walked around for a bit and kept getting whiffs of the most beautiful scent ever. I sniffed my wrist again and realized it was the bombshell perfume. It had developed into the most beautiful feminine and sensual scent.
I couldn't stop sniffing my wrist. After that, i was kinda obsessed with the scent but not sure if it was worth the steep price tag. Since then, i kept finding opportunities to drop by VS stores to spritz this on.
Well, i'm happy to say that i finally bought a large bottle which was thankfully on sale at that time! I have no regrets. It gives me a lift everytime i spritz it on as it develops beautifully on my skin.
I really don't get the claims that this is 'masculine'. Really puzzling...its an extremely feminine scent on me.
And its sad that people write it off as too generic and cheap and meant for teenagers. Maybe it just doesn't work with your skin chemistry but it doesn't mean its bad. Perfume is very individual afterall.

So this is a weird comparison, but this scent is an exact dupe for Nature Republic's watery night cream. It's totally random, but I fell in love with that scent and purchased the cream while in Hawaii. To me, It is a light fruity floral scent. Very fresh. Good for summer. It reminds me of my Hawaiian vacation so it's a nice pick me up. There are no tropical floral notes to this, but it's juicy and fun. I'll repurchase even though I think VS perfumes are a ripoff.

on 8/17/2016 7:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

None of vs fragrances last and all their packaging is cute but cheap.. It is the same company as bath n body works I know I worked In the warehouse years ago so basically all ppl are paying for is a name and what they are getting is bath n body works quality spray disguised in a pretty perfume bottle lol .. It's all cheap quality trash .. Spend money on a real perfume.

on 7/27/2016 6:33:00 PM

Just spent $50+ on this? Smells awful! Need a shower just to get rid of the smell.

on 7/15/2016 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm sure I've fallen for the advertising! But when I spray this, I feel fresh, young and sexy! It's not overpowering, it's not musky. It's kinda floral (I'm terrible at describing this!) I love using this in conjunction with the body lotion because it helps the smell stay longer.

I love just spraying myself even when I'm not going out, just for a pick me up. Sometimes I spray this in my lingerie drawer, just to make it smell nice.

Anyway, it's now my 3rd bottle purchase, plus rollerball.

Highly recommend!

This scent is pretty good - great for everyday/signature scent. It also lasts for pretty long time. It starts off strong - sharp, tangy/citrusy, semi-sweet, with a hint of floral. It slowly dwindles down to semi-tangy and musky. Not bad, but not the greatest; at least, not on me. However, since it performs well enough, I give it four lippies. Plus, the packaging is so cute; very old school, Marilyn Monroe like. However, since I am not blown away by it, I won't repurchase this fragrance.

on 10/9/2015 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I am on my second 3.4ml bottle and I really love it. I have asthma and allergies so many perfumes make me sneeze or give me a headache. This is so fresh and feminine and to top of off I can't keep my husband off of me when I wear it. I will say it does not last long so I have to reapply throughout my day. This time around I purchased the bombshell body lotion so hopefully that will make it last longer. A bit pricey for something that doesn't last that long but worth it when I don't sneeze. I can see the "masculine" that people see in it but I think it can be unisex. It does have a fruity smell so I don't think straight men would wear this at least not my husband lol. Whatever keeps the sinuses happy and the husband coming back for more is good by me!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

New VS favorite perfume! This is definitely and effortless and every day perfume for me. It's fresh and clean but still somehow is very feminine. It's a spirited fragrance... carefree and youthful but not juvenile. I couldn't stop smelling my wrist after I spritzed it on... I ran back out and got the largest bottle! I also love Very Sexy... but that is very heady and you have to be in the mood for that perfume. I love this fragrance... hard to describe but utterly irresistable. I love how I can smell grapefruit and then something soapy/powdery too...and some floral too... just all that blended in with some musk to anchor it all together.

A lot of people are saying it smells like men's cologne... I'm not sure. Maybe? And maybe I became so obsessed with Bombshell from the first spritz because I'm one of those girl's that loves to wear men's deodorant by Old Spice...I feel so sexy wearing it for some reason. So that's probably why. You could say the mingling of feminine and masculine in this bottle... well, it's like sex in a bottle! Just go try it... you will understand!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is one of the best selling fragrances, but to me, it smells sexy...like a sexy men's cologne! Everybody has different opinions about all products. You can't make everyone happy :) But this is how I really thought!

on 5/19/2015 1:11:00 PM

I don't know how I feel about this perfume yet. I just bought it, it smells clean, but kindof masculine. I am going to test it out to see if men like it...

Popular Fragrances