Victoria's Secret Bombshell edp

Bombshell edpBombshell edp

4.2

on 6/18/2014 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I could not for the life of me figure out how people said that this smells masculine until i actually purchased it versus spraying myself in store. Ok it is very much girly. No man would want to smell like it. The scent that makes it clean yet "manly" smelling is the undertone of shaving cream. Add sweetness(kind of like pink bubble gum) and a hint of citrus on top of generic men's shaving cream and you have victoria's secret bombshell.

This fragrance reminds me of Hampton by bond no 9. They dont smell anything a like but they have the masculine undertone yet most men think is too sweet and girly. Also they both have hints of that men's grooming product swmell. Neither of theses are as masculine as the scent of chi silk infusion.

Its not my favorite but i've gotten complements while wearing it. Also its a different kind of clean smell. It not powdery fresh, soapy, nor cottony. Its grooming product clean.

While im not sure if i will repurchase it, i will definitely be using it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

VS Bombshell is a lovely fruity-berry scent with a splash of pine that keeps it zesty, fresh and unique. This fragrance could easily go too sweet if it didn't have the pine's green-ness to keep it fresh. I bought the 100ml bottle from VS today and so far have spritzed myself with it 3 different times because the lasting power just isn't there. This is an EDP, so I'd hate to waste my money on an EDT or body mist version of this. That being said, I wish VS would come out with an intense version with more lasting power. Since it's on the cheaper end compared to other fragrances (designer, niche) I own I don't mind too much spritzing this a few times a day. I may go get the lotion to layer with the perfume to get more lasting power.

Overall, I'd repurchase but will likely wait for Semi-Annual sales so that I don't pay full price. I do really love this fragrance and find it most appropriate for daytime and weekends, and date nights.

on 2/9/2012 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got this in a gift set along with a bunch of other VS frangrances. This stood out to me the most and one I would repurchase. The first thing I thought of after the first few sprits were that it smells really clean and masculine. It's a really nice change from the typical floral and fruity sweet scents. I starts to wear off at about the forth hour to a nice shampoo like scent. I love any thing clean and fresh smelling!!! The bottle is a little to girly for something very masculine smelling but the name "Bombshell" totally fits.

on 8/12/2011 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I really love this scent. It has a little masculine touch to it that's perfect for wear here in sunny, hot and sticky Texas weather. The bottle is really pretty too. Will definitely repurchase!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

I really like this fragrance. I am not a huge fan of VS other scents but this one really impressed me. It's sexy, not flowery or overpowering like some perfumes can be.

I agree with the reviewer who said that it doesn't have the best lasting power. that's the only downfall that I have noticed so far. Would buy again!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

A slightly vapid fragrance which does not live up to it's name, and a major disappointment for someone like me who is seeking the Holy Grail of sexy scents. This is not a fragrance that I would connote with the term, 'bombshell'. To me, a bombshell fragrance would be ultra-sexy, deeply seductive, alluring, warm, dark and packed with feminine sex appeal that packs a risque punch. On the contrary, this is a somewhat timidly juvenile and buoyant scent that I would imagine would appeal to bubbly high school girls . Of all the Victoria's Secret EDPs, of which I own very many, this is by far my least favorite. There is nothing va-va-voom about it. Even the sweetly pink bottle with ribbon trim is a contradiction to the namesake. Three hours after two sprays, I could no longer smell any trace of the perfume. That aside, this is still a nice fragrance for those who shy away from the spotlight and want to be 'safe' with their perfume choice.

Popular Fragrances