Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

4.1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love the smell! It is kinda floral and sweet. Suitable for 20 years old girl.

on 10/18/2014 10:02:00 PM

This is very feminine but not long-lasting (disclaimer: I have the body mist). On my skin, it starts off with a very strong scent of alcohol, then quickly transitions into sweet and fruity notes. I mainly smell grapefruit, raspberry (!), and a bit of musk. Throughout the day, I'll catch a whiff of grapefruit and musk now and then. It's an enjoyable scent, but not something I'd wear every day to the office. I do like to spray it in my closet once in a while to freshen it up.

on 3/25/2014 3:01:00 AM

Reminds me of a couple men's products-a hair gel and a cologne that I have smelled before-but in a good way. It's very fresh and clean but pretty at the same time. I want to note that I have tried both the perfume and the body mist and I can definitely tell a difference! First off, the scent. The body mist smells like hair spray to me, it lacks a certain freshness that the perfume has. And second, the body mist really doesn't last any longer than 20 minutes on me. The perfume, I have sprayed before a night out, and I was still able to smell it in the morning. To me, it's worth it to shell out the extra $ for the perfume.

on 2/28/2014 11:39:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love all of the Victoria secret fragrances and this is one of my current favourites. I have already used up a full sized perfume bottle of this and have repurchased not only another bottle but a body lotion and travel size body mist. The only thing I don't like about this is it doesn't seem to last too long, maybe max 3 hours, but I find that perfumes in general don't have a super long durability

on 1/21/2014 11:22:00 PM

So I went to VS store the other day to try out some body mist and this bombshell caught my attention right away. I did try some other body mist after that but I kept coming back to try this one again and again. I decided to get it and I think it was a right decision. I absolutely love this body mist! I prefer body mist because I like just a light scent for school.

Anw, this bombshell smells fresh and clean. It starts with a very fruity (but not so girly) scent, then it fades to a more floral scent and by the end of the day, it smells like a unisex kinda scent. It's feminine but definitely not so girly. I think it's more suitable for 20+ year-old girls since it's more like a mature yet not old scent. This one smells like nothing I've tried before. I definitely recommend this to girls who are into more mature, classy and sexy scent. If you prefer or expect something fruity and sweet, it might not be what you want.

Oh it lasts for about 5 hours on me without reapplying, so I'm pretty satisfied.

LOVE this scent, but the lasting power is so POOR!! I even spray and drown myself in this just to see if it would last longer that way...and sadly, it doesn't seem to have good staying power..sigh...too bad, such a beautiful outstanding scent.

on 8/4/2013 7:15:00 PM

First off, I'm a tad confused by the reviews claiming that this is a floral scent. It isn't. It's a fresh and citrusy / fruity scent. While there are many pros to this scent than cons, the cons are kinda bad. For instance, it doesn't last vey long, about 4 hours max. Also, it is priced at 73 dollars (68$+tax). Which for a perfume that is not name brand, is kinda expensive. The bottle is pretty, but compared to other perfumes by Victoria's Secret, they could have put more thought to it. Now, on to the pros- I get compliments from almost everyone I talk to when I wear this perfume. It is friendly and inviting, and is not headache inducing. It smells clean, great for daytime or night time use. It kinda almost sorta smells like cologne so most if not all men seem to enjoy this fragrance. My boyfriend rarely compliments my perfumes (I am a huge fan of white florals (tuberose, jasmine, gardenia) and he is not, so most of the perfumes that I wear he doesn't really like but this perfume in particular he really loved. I gave this perfume an overall rating of 5 lippies (although there are cons) because it truly does smell amazing. Also, the cons are workable, for example- for longevity just layer the lotion with the perfume and it should last a bit longer. As for price, you can always find it discounted with amazon or ebay. So regardless of the cons, the main point of a perfume is to smell great and this perfume smells a lot better than most and is truly unique. Overall, I love it and will continue to buy it.

on 7/26/2013 10:11:00 PM

I wanted to love this but just can't. To me it smells like a cheap deodorant/antiperspirant spray. I like smelling clean but this was just icky and artificial. Very headache inducing.

I became addicted to my 7th signature scent Victorias Secret Bombshell in a matter of 4 hours after using the lotion and body midst.The Victorias secret bombshell smells fresh with dazzling pineapples and passion flowers as key notes! Victorias Secret Bombshell is the kind of scent that gives of a "Come Hither" vibe. I spray this in the house, on my pajamas, and before i step out the door. This scent wakes me up, keeps me alert and ready for the day. Im on my Second 3.4oz Bottle! It's that good! Ms.Secretcrush mentioned there is a dupe scent of the victorias secret bombshell called Incanto Shine Salvatore Ferragamo for women which actually originally made its debut in the year 2007 3 years before victorias secret bombshell launched.VS has been earning a few FiFA Awards and i can defitenity Smell why. Well done Victoria Secret.

on 6/29/2013 12:07:00 PM

would definately buy again..one of my favourites!

Popular Fragrances