Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

4.1

I haven't actually tried this, but I smelt in in VS and instantly, I thought of furniture polish😂

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Absolutely amazing perfume! Stays on ages and is one of my favourite perfumes! Love it.

on 1/25/2013 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My all-time favorite perfume <3 the scent is just lovely!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! BEST SCENT EVER! IT'S SEXY AND FRUITY!

on 7/7/2012 9:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I really love this fragrance! smells absolutely amazing. I didn't seem to like any of the other VS fragrances besides this one because this one is not overwhemlingly strong as angel and etc.
I get A LOT of compliments whenever I wear this fragrance, Guess it smells that nice, huh?
Packaging looks absolutely adorable and 'preppy'.
The lasting power is pretty good, wears off around the 4-5th hour.
Must try!

on 5/25/2012 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This scent is so overrated, I have no idea how this scent won a fifi award or whatever it's called. I'm just not liking this scent at all.

EDIT: Yesterday I decided to try this scent one more time (probably because I was bored at work) and it actually smelled really good...so I'm going to try it again and if I like it then I'm going to get myself a bottle!

I will add that I like the Bombshell Seduction scent better than this.

I LOVE THIS SCENT. Reminds me a bit of Nollie by pacsun (if anyone remembers that from junior high days) But I love it, smells very sexy and fresh, the notes that I smell are the floral (peony) and vanilla orchid, not so much the passion fruit, this doesn't cross me as a fruity fragrance. Overall, I love it and think it would be great for spring/summer!

on 11/20/2011 8:07:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

They had a deal with this fragrance that came with a sorta makeup maybe wallet looking purse (it is gorgeous), that had in it a body wash (which I'll never use b/c of my super sensitive skin), body lotion and body mist.

I'm not big on lotions, and sprays even though I have like more than I need because of my mother who constantly buys me them.

Anyway I really adore the lotion fragrance, ohhhh it smells so heavenly good.

However I'm unsure of my thoughts on the body spray. It really smells like a unisex scent. I mean sometimes it smells a little too manly... Other times I think it smells just classy. I don't love it but I don't hate it. Its a good pair w/the lotion and lightens throughout the day. But my love is the lotion baby, best smelling thing ever. I try not to use it so much cause it's so pricy to repurchase, but def a repurchase type. AS for the lotion anyway... ;)

on 5/27/2011 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Finally found my HG scent! I've tried countless perfumes and I get tired of them after a few weeks. However I never grow tired of this scent! It smells clean and sexy. I get tons of compliments when I wear this and it has good staying power! Will most deff. buy again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

'Bombshell'? Unfortunately, no. At least not for black haired, dark eyed, olive complexioned me. I really do believe that chemistry plays an enormous part on the effectiveness of a perfume, and this is just far too flouncy and fruity for someone as dark featured as I am. Maybe on someone blonde, or fairer women, I can imagine this fragrance being more compatible. But sexy, bold? Still, no. To name a fragrance Bombshell is a great idea, but this eau de parfum barely whispers its own namesake.
When I think Bombshell, i think gorgeous,alluring, daring, provocative, brave, and really, sexy. I wear this, and feel like a sixteen-year-old Cali girl from the O.C. who enjoys wearing hot pink. However, blonde, redhead, or raven haired, this perfume is weak, a bit of a miss, especially considering it's name.
Marilyn Monroe herself would turn her nose up at this, and probably, toss it down the drain.

Popular Fragrances