Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Sugar

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Sugar

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891]

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Sugar is a glowy white highlighter. If you apply it wet it really glistens so pretty! It's perfect for the browbone/inner corners.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

At my local Walmart, there are only ever two shades available: Brulee and Sugar. I've been looking for the perfect white shadow, so I decided to give Sugar a go.

I got it for 99 cents. The packaging is good for the price. I like that the case can be opened easily, but doesn't just fall open like other packaging. Perfection.

I attempted to wear this as an inner corner highlight, but I guess I'm just too light for that! It shines nicely, but it doesn't completely stand out like I want it to. A lot of people like this very shade for that exact reason, but I love bright-white highlights.

I tend to run a fan brush through this and use it as a cheek highlight. I don't like really loud highlights on the cheeks, so this one is perfect. It adds a great amount of shimmer without being excessive.

All in all, it's great packaging, great pricing, and a great shade. I would buy this again.

To Read all 31 Reviews, Login or Join

I bought this a few months ago and put it on my vanity and forgot about it. I found it and it is still full. I packed it in my makeup bag in my gym bag . It is a white color great for a pop of highlight in the corner of your eyes or as a highlight underneath your eyebrows which is how I used it today. It is a bargain for only 99 cents. I love the color brulee and I have a pink glittery one as well. I do like the packaging but it would be great to create your own palette with these inexpensive eye shadows but I'm not sure how I would do that. I think wet n wild has really great eye shadows that are really inexpensive and worth giving a try.

on 10/9/2015 7:57:00 AM

When I ordered this eyeshadow online I was worried it might be too frosty but it's not. I bought it for highlighting the inner corners of my eyes and it's great for that. Nice and bright, but without the discoball effect. This will probably last me for ages, but I would repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am a collector of white eyeshadows! I have like 5 of these wnw in various states of use. I use this for many things like inner corner of eye, highlight, under brow, & of course eyeshadow. I got my last one for $0.79!! I'm afraid they're going to quit making this lol that happens to me a lot lol. This reminds me a bit of MAC Gesso but I wouldn't use Gesso for highlight coz I'm conserving it but I feel free to swipe my fluffy brush over this & go! When I wear this as an e/s I put something like NYX JEP in Milk underneath to make it more opaque. Lurve!!!

I don't use this as a regular shadow. I love this as a brow highlight and for the inner corners! You cannot beat the price. No shimmer or shine just basic white. Packaging is annoying. But I'll take annoying packaging over overpriced anyday.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I do not use this on my eyes or as an eyeshadow, when I first bought it I was disappointed that it didn't seem pigmented enough for my liking on my eyelids. Then it struck me to use it as a highlight on top of my cheek bones and I love it for that! It is a perfect face highlight for me.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I bought Sugar for 50. It's a colour I like applying to the inner corners of my eyes. I'd like to use it to highlight my brow bone, but as many of you have noticed, it's way too shimmery/glittery; I personally don't like frost to do that. Sugar also works well with Brulee or Nutty if you want an everyday look or with Panther if you want a nice smoky eye. Even though I can't use it for much, because it's smooth & amazingly pigmented, I recommend it.

on 5/26/2014 12:49:00 AM

I bought this product for $1 and want to go back and stock up. Normally, I stay away from eyeshadow and just wear very light concealer on my eyes with a liner then setter. This is exactly what I have been looking for as the product isn't too bold or in your face yet leaves a nice lightweight translucent white shimmer. I am very particular about my eyeshadows which lead me to shy away from falling in with anything since this Bonne Bell (Eyeshadowbox?) addiction I had like 15 years ago.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Beautiful! Just what I was looking for! I use it as a base from my brow bone to my lashes and then sweep some on my lower eyelid. It just brightens my face and makes me look awake. I then usually use the Color Icon Trio in Silent Treatment over the Sugar. I can't be without this cute little gem! When I hit pan, I'm going run out and get another one:)