Too Faced Primed and Poreless Powder

Too Faced Primed and Poreless Powder

4.1

Silica, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Water/Aqua/Eau, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).***as per Sephora's website in 2015***

on 7/10/2016 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Best finishing powder I've ever used. No powder can keep my super oily skin at bay as long as this. Usually my oils peek through after about 4 hours but this powder doubles the longevity of my makeup. It also gives your skin a flawless look. Will buy again and again, definitely worth the money!

on 5/24/2016 10:29:00 AM

I am a bit of a stickler when it comes to my makeup because I have acne-prone skin. I only use ingredients that are non-comedogenic and safe. Primed and Poreless by Too Faced is the best loose powder setter you can find! I searched for hours and ran across this one online. I would definitely recommend this powder for any skin type especially those with textured skin.

To Read all 92 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This powder isn't "holy grail" worthy in my book yet I actually like this product. The biggest cons I found were that it is pretty $$$$$ for such a small amount and I wish I could still find the loose powder version of it. There's also tocopheryl acetate on the ingredient list, but the content has been low enough to not break me out. Other than that, I have some nice things to say.

This is one of the few powders at Sephora I've found that do a decent job at keeping my oil at bay. Talc seems to keep my pizza-face more matte than anything. Unfortunately (or lucky for my wallet?) silica seems to be the prized oil absorber of $$$$$ products while talc is more commonly found in drugstore powders. This has talc as the main ingredient...followed by silica. It's a win-win for everyone.

I also like that this powder is not stark white, yet it is pale enough to not darken my foundation. The color of the powder itself is as pale as me (NC10 in MAC terms). But it doesn't offer much coverage so do not worry too much if you are tan.

Not for me. First, the smell is strange and I would hold my breath when I applied this. It did not make my makeup last longer and I still got oily with this.

on 3/2/2016 9:20:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've tried hard to like this powder, but I just don't. For me, it did the exact opposite of what it claims. It settles into my pores worse than any powder I've used. Ever. It was also too drying for my combination skin. I should mention that I do have complicated skin w/ large pores and quite a few acne scars. I can maybe see this working for someone without large pores, but thats the MO of this powder. This Too Faced product was a huge let down, especially for the price.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I have very normal skin, not oily, not dry, no acne, no scarring and no redness but I love this product! I finally made the leap in spending the money for this powder and have not looked back. I am so glad I treated myself. I generally don't spend money on powder or even wear it hardly because I don't like a matte face. This is very versatile.. I can wear it to were it does not make me matte on a daily basis but on the occasion I want to build it up with an extra layer it does the job. I bought it mainly to airbrush my pores and make my skin look flawless and that it does. I use it in combo with a pore minimizing primer because I don't like using this a primer (too matte). It goes on completely transparent and does not change the color of my foundation or move my makeup at all. I don't think it lasts all day, I bring it with me to touch half way through the day but I'm fine with that. My bronzers, blush and highlight sit very well on top and they look gorgeous together! I think it's worth the splurge.

on 1/4/2016 10:44:00 PM

The worst primer I've ever used! This makes my skin look verry cakey and does nothing to my pores. I have very minimal pores too ! I've tried to make it work because of the good reviews I've read but I just hate this product

on 8/27/2015 4:28:00 PM

Ulta's finishing veil powder is better and half the price.

on 7/31/2015 1:51:00 AM

this is the silkiest pressed powder i have ever used. i love this compact so much, im willing to pay the $30. ive been using PF pressed powders forever and decided to try this out. why is makeup soo expensive :(

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I recently bought the Too Faced Primed and Poreless Pressed Powder. The loose version has been discontinued in the UK, so I couldn't try it out and compare it to the pressed version. But I'd like to think that I would have chosen the Pressed version anyway for convenience reasons.

Anyway, I was really hesitant to buy a face powder, because I have combination skin with moderately oily areas and really dry areas on my cheek bones and under my eyes. I felt that only applying powder to my oily areas made my face look oddly patchy and when I do apply powder on my whole face I the powder ended up settling into fine lines and dry areas and making my face look flaky. So I haven't used powders in a long time and instead I have been just using blotting paper for my T-zone, which has worked fine for me.

However, recently I started filming for Youtube and I needed a powder to not only help me stay matte (the harsh studio lights make even a dewy face look all greasy), but I also needed a powder to blur out my imperfections like the small acne scarring and enlarged pores. I have been doing a lot of research and looking into what powders I should use and I eventually settled for the Too Faced Primed and Poreless Pressed Powder. I have been using it quite a few times now and I love it! This transluscent powder sets your makeup, and gives you a lovely glow without looking overly matte or cakey. I also find that it works great on my dry areas, because it doesn't draw attention to it.

Overall, I can highly recommend this product. A little will go a long way, so I think this will last me a good few years. Also a great plus: this product is suitable for Vegans!