Black Radiance Artisan Color Baked Blush in Toasted Almond

Black Radiance Artisan Color Baked Blush in Toasted Almond

4.7

on 9/14/2017 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I use this as a bronzer to warm up my face. I'm always recommending this product to girls, it's one of my favorite go-to items.

on 5/12/2017 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is my favorite blush out of all the one's I've ever tried. I took off one lippie because at first the product seems dry and patchy but once you get past the first layer of the baked blush it works flawlessly. I use it on top of whatever foundation I've decided to wear that day with which ever Black Radiance Pressed Powder matches me on that day. (My skin color is never consistent, it literally changes a shade lighter or darker each day, it's a pain in my ass) Oh I forgot to mention that I've got a dark Indian complexion and this blush never fades, it lasts all day long. Normally my face eats blush but this manages to stay put for at least 6 hours. It's also got a nice warm tone to it, definitely a great blush for darker complexions, plus it's really affordable!

on 8/28/2015 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I purchased this purely based on MUA reviews posted by users with dark complexions. It performs exactly as people said it would. A light application of it may not do much, but a moderate application produces a bronze, vibrant color. I love that it is not overly pigmented (as was Black Radiance's Ruby Treasure), yet it shows up nicely or dark skin tones.

I am a big fan and it goes well with Jordana's Matte Lipstick in Roma!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Absolutely gorgeous color. Looks so natural and glowy on my nc40 skin tone. I would describe it as a peachy bronze with a hint of rose. This has become my go to everyday blush. The finish is great, glowy but not sparkly. I can wear it in natural sunlight and it doesn't look garish. It has very fine shimmers. The blush is a little hard so I use a firmer brush to swirl and pick up product. I would normally know down a lip pie for the hard texture, but it's easily fixed with the right brush. Price is fabulous. I wish black radiance would expand their baked blush colors or that wnw started adding shades to their regular line. I find the other colors very pigmented. Applying them is too time consuming for everyday wear. This one is just right. Lasts well on bare skin too.

on 1/9/2017 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I don't like this. The blush is so dry and hard, I can barely pick up any product when I press my brush in it. This issue here is worse than with the Maybelline Fit me Blushes. BTW I use the Real Techniques Blush Brush. It also doesn't apply smooth (perhaps because...you can barely pick up any color), so that some areas get more color than others, so it looks patchy. The color is fine on my olive NC 42-44 Skintone, and it has a satin finish, not sparkly at all which I liked, but not flat matte.

Pros:
* Its not sparkly

Cons:
* Dry, hard product. Can't pick up much of it with a brush.
*applies patchy
* Almost does'nt show up on my medium skintone, and its supposed to be for deeper skintones!

I won't repurchase probably, though Im going to look for a scratchy brush to see if I can use it up.

on 8/10/2015 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

My favorite blush!! As other ladies with my complexion have stated, this is beautiful blush. I can't even describe what color it is, but it's a great natural looking alternative to your pinks and berries. It applies well, although a little hard to pick up - maybe my blush brush is too soft. I actually like the packaging, it's small and easy to handle. Really flatters and warms deep chocolate skin.

on 2/17/2014 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

Beautiful color, very pigmented so a little goes a long way. I am NC45 and this looks gorgeous on with just one pass of my blush brush on the apples of my cheeks. The quality of the product is much higher than you would expect for a $5 blush but the packaging is a bit flimsy. Still doesn't take away the beauty and quality of the product.

on 9/17/2013 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I don't think I've ever seen a blush quite this color. I resisted buying for awhile because it seemed so strange and all my favorite blushes are peachy-corals... Silly me. This color gives a natural flushed look on my NC45-50ish skin. It's beautiful and super pigmented and lasts quite nicely. This is an amazing deal considering the price point.

If you're on the fence about this blush, get it. You won't regret it.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this blush, (I love a lot of blushes, hint the name). It is very pigmented so best to be applied with a stippling brush, goes good with my nw45 complexion looks like exactly what it says toasted almond

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This Is by far one of the most flattering blushes that i have ever owned!
The price was even better, I haven't ran across a blush that id purchase over Toasted Almond...I hope they never discontinue this!! If your on the warmer side as far as complexion and you want a natural glow with a hint of color this is the blush for you...Very natural looking dose not cake and i never have to refresh which is a big plus for me