Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser

No Image

3.6

Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Citrus aurantium (orange blossom distillate), Cetearyl alcohol (wax derived from grapeseed and wheat), Cetearyl Olivate (wax derived from olives), Helianthus annuus seed oil, Sorbitan Olivate (wax derived from olives), Prunus armeniaca (apricot) seed powder, Filtrate (radish root extract), Oryza sativa (rice) extract, Lactobacillus/Punica granatum fruit ferment extract, Salix alba, (willowLeuconost Ferment) bark extract, Kaolinite (rose clay), Galactoarabian (gum derived from larch tree), Sclerotium gum (gum derived from vegetables), Coco glucoside (derived from vegetables), Cetearyl glucoside (was derived from grapeseed and wheat), Cetyl palmitate (wax derived from olives), Superoxidase Dismutase (derived from horseradish root), Natural Essential Oil blend* *Fragrance from 100% Clinical Grade Essential oils.

on 10/14/2017 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Never fails, I hear so much about a particular brand and finally try something from said brand only to be disappointed. This cleanser felt slightly grainy which I didn't mind, but my skin didn't really feel clean after using it several times nor does it rinse well. I felt like there was a residue left behind and had to always follow-up with a more effective cleanser. I have sensitive, combo skin and this just didn't live up to the hype for me.

I have bumpy combination skin that is prone to blocked and enlarged pores. So I love this cleanser/exfoliator and I am onto my second bottle. Its a joy to use because I love the scent and in the morning its invigorating. Quite a spa experience. It reminds me of the citrusy Clarins One Step Gentel Exfoliating Cleanser but far gentler and way more expensive.

I do not use this every day but every third day and it is a very good manual exfoliator- not too harsh at all. I had gone off cleansers with manual exfoliation. There are very fine exfoliating grains in this product. The pump system is good- not too much product comes out, and the product consistency is good- kind of milky. It smells like a sherbet sweet- citrusy and fresh. The product does not foam nor leave your face tight. The fragrance reminds me of Clinique Happy.

I dislike that towards the end the pump does not work to get as much of the product out as it could. I would prefer that the bottle was not glass in case I drop it. It is rather pricey so I only buy this when its goody bag time!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm actually on the fence about repurchasing. I like the scent. I use this for a second cleanse in evening or only cleanse in the morning. It's nice, but I don't know about the price...

on 3/17/2017 8:49:00 PM

This did not clean and felt greasy. Smells great, feels great and I wanted to like this but I found it to be ineffective for its intended purpose. I can tell its great quality but there is residue, can't remove light makeup and its $78USD for a 120ml pump, which doesn't get the last 20% out. Also, its too harsh to use daily since the scrubble bits aren't uniform. I ended up using this as a body cleanser, the advertising and description makes out that this is something amazing but its not. Save your money, spend it on a treatment product instead or a cleanser that cleanses. Pls sample before you buy or I recommend that 50ml tube before you buy the full size, which is what I should have done.

on 7/28/2017 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Amazing cleanser, when used in combination with other of Tata's products I have no dry skin, literally my skin is the best it's ever been and I've tried everything. Love this cleanser

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Got a deluxe sample from Sephora as I am looking to up my game by exfoliating daily. Used a different cleanser first which took off the makeup then went in with a smalll amount of this. Smells lovely, the granular didn't seem too harsh and after rinsing I thought my skin looked smooth, glowing with smaller pores. Very pleased. I have read people find this waxy and say it can leave a coating on the skin, but maybe that's what I'm looking for, something that leaves me looking better. I did not find it irritating and thought it did nice things for my 57 year old skin. I will look into purchasing the full size as I wanted a new approach this year and it seems a good place to start!

on 7/4/2016 2:00:00 AM

This cleans and exfoliates my face but doesn't leave my skin tight or irritated. It smells fruity and fresh. A small bottle will run you $40+ so that's the only thing I hate about it.

on 12/30/2016 6:06:00 AM

After all the hype on youtube, magazines and blogs, this really doesn´t meet my expectations. It feels like a cleanser with some peeling particles, it doesn´t irritate my skin, but also doesn´t make it feel or look better than usual. Doesn´t even give me a wellness-spa-feeling, except i start thinking of its price....I´m not impressed.

on 7/2/2015 2:49:00 AM

The only thing i hate about this is the price, but I like what the brand stands for, as a nice fresh fruity smell. Cleans my face well and does not break me out, I like that the ingredients are almost serum like, i also mix this with her other cleaner and use it as a mask.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing product! Expensive (ish) but if used sparingly, I can have glowing skin for months with one bottle. I keep trying other things, because the cleanser is no the pricey side, but always regret it and go back! I will stray no longer. This keeps my sensitive skin glowing.