100 Percent Pure Yummy Ice Cream 2 in 1 Vanilla Body Wash and Shampoo

Not tested on animals

This Ice Cream 2 in 1 is discontinued, unfortunately. However, if you love organic skin care and are able to find this, BUY IT. One bottle is huge and lasts forever. My two 10 year-olds have been using the Vanilla scent for shampoo and body wash and it's been over 3 MONTHS and is still half full!! I have the Vanilla and Vanilla Mint Chocolate Chip, and they smell fantastic, just like the ice cream! The lather is a luxuriously rich foam, and it's incredibly moisturizing to the body, but gets their fine hair squeaky clean. Recommend highly!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! Smells wonderful, just like vanilla ice cream, has amazing ingredients, and really cleans my skin yet leaves it soft and moisturized. I apply it to my loofah and scrub away. One of my fav 100% pure products.This and the vanilla butter soap are the only things I use to shower with. This also works as a shave cream/foam.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This 2 in 1 body wash and shampoo smelled really yummy like real vanilla ice cream. Although it was a little diluted, there was a little sud and could clean hair and body quite effectively. Cleanses skin without stripping it too much. Quite effective on hair too though it might be better to use a conditioning rinse after. I liked the light vanilla scent too. Unfortunately though, the vanilla scent doesn't linger on skin but does on the hair and I could get faint whiffs of it throughout the day. By the way, this is an all natural product that has to be used within 6 months of opening.