Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara is obviously a transparent gel mascara that can be used on your eyelashes & a styling product for your eyebrows. I personally don't interchange products I use on my eyes since they're sensitive & I don't want to risk cross contamination or an infection; my review is based on its use as a mascara—not on brow styling since I use a separate product to groom & then fill them in. When I wear this alone, it picks up my lashes & I get a look that is light, but not bare. It is slightly gloopy so I'd use a light hand & don't put on a whole lot at once.

I like using this on days I wear false lashes because I still get the styling benefits with no product on the lashes I'm gluing on or only on days I want a "no makeup" look. It didn't sting or burn my eyes or interfere with anything else I wear. It's one of the better clear mascaras I own & I already know I'll be buying another. Once, I forgot I had it on & rubbed my eyes, & even then I didn't have an issue! No red eyes, burning/stinging, irritation, etc. I recommend this for both eyelashes & brows as I'm sure it does an excellent job of holding them in place.

on 11/21/2012 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

i use this for my brows and it works perfectly. I fill them in and this helps them look more natural and i have dark brows and i have not found this product to leave any residue. Plus this was dirt cheap!

Popular Mascaras