Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara

Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara
Lash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel Mascara

on 12/30/2015 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Amazing product,I'm using it for years.It keeps my "a bit curly" eyebrows in place.I have used it as a mascara on pool/beach and it gives a little "glamour" to the lashes.They look a bit longer,shiny and wet.Love it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Cheap product but the packaging looks cheap. The gel inside is very wet, takes ages to dry, comes out in blobs and the brush is really hard to use for brows as you get product all over your face. I find it didn't keeps my brows in place and would prefer to just hairspray my spooly instead and use that.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for something to keep my brows in place (not that it goes all craycray and stuff but...i wanted a tidy look) while making them a tad bit darker. This does the job very well! Just one coat keeps my eyebrows in place and it makes my eyebrows become more visible (I have light eyebrows and i don't like to use eyebrow pencils because they make my brows way too dark). I curl my lashes and apply this on my lashes as well and it kept my eye lashes curled all day. Some cons would be that it makes me itch my eyes at times and the gel takes a while to dry. Despite that fact, I would gladly repurchase because it is so affordable!