Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara
Lash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel Mascara

4.1

I like this for when im wearing no make up at all, like going to the beach, supermarket etc. it has a medium hold. I have thick eyebrow hairs so for an eyebrow gel to really glue my hairs in place i would need a powerful brow gel or by using the soap technique. This eyebrow gel holds it in place, yes, but if you accidentally rub your eyebrows it will move out of place. But it’s ok. I like the brush, it’s cheap, and i would repurchase anytime. The packaging is meh.. thats the only reason why i deducted a lippie.

on 12/23/2017 11:53:00 PM

I really like this as a brow gel. It tames my brow hairs and really sets my brows in place. I've never used it as a mascara so I'm not sure if it's good for that. It's a very wet formula though, so you have to make sure you don't touch your brows for a good while haha. I like to use it as the very last step in my makeup routine because I use brow powder and it makes my brows look way less powdery and more natural.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love it

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my new must-have product. I love it! I don't know how I've lived all those years without ever using any eyebrow gel before!
probably because I had little experience in the overwhelming world of make up in the past.
I use it mainly as an eyebrow gel, and it does a pretty good job in keeping my brows in place, at a very low price. wow!
I also used it for my eyelashes a couple of times too, and it was decent.

The price is amazing. I only use it on my eyebrows, it does not take the makeup of the eyebrows. It keeps them in place. It last a long time, i bought mine a year ago and it still has product on it, but of course you should purchase every six months in terms of health.
It looks shiny at first but once it dries the shine is gone do not worry.
I will definitely purchase again

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara is obviously a transparent gel mascara that can be used on your eyelashes & a styling product for your eyebrows. I personally don't interchange products I use on my eyes since they're sensitive & I don't want to risk cross contamination or an infection; my review is based on its use as a mascara—not on brow styling since I use a separate product to groom & then fill them in. When I wear this alone, it picks up my lashes & I get a look that is light, but not bare. It is slightly gloopy so I'd use a light hand & don't put on a whole lot at once.

I like using this on days I wear false lashes because I still get the styling benefits with no product on the lashes I'm gluing on or only on days I want a "no makeup" look. It didn't sting or burn my eyes or interfere with anything else I wear. It's one of the better clear mascaras I own & I already know I'll be buying another. Once, I forgot I had it on & rubbed my eyes, & even then I didn't have an issue! No red eyes, burning/stinging, irritation, etc. I recommend this for both eyelashes & brows as I'm sure it does an excellent job of holding them in place.

on 12/19/2016 6:23:00 AM

A perfectly good mascara for the brows. It does keep them in place and it's as good as my mac one, only way cheaper. I really like this brand

on 12/17/2016 6:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm really sad about this. The spoolie is enormous, wider than my eyebrow, and only has the capacity to either deposit nothing at all or a big blob of goo. The product just slimes up my eyebrows and does nothing. Why, Essence? Why??? Everyone said this brow gel was awesome. I feel betrayed.

on 10/14/2016 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't know.

I bought this because the elf one was out of stock and I had high hopes for this gel because I didn't want to have to keep wearing black mascara to school.

The formula is a watery gel and it doesn't set my brows ore eyelashes much plus it flakes off lot.

Will not repurchase.

on 6/27/2016 10:35:00 AM

This eyebrow gel is great. My eyebrow hairs are long and thick and this gel tames them just the way I want it to. When you take out the wand, there is a lot of product on it, so definitely wipe off the excess off the wand. After I apply this, my eyebrows just feel a little stiff (when I touch them of course), but they're not crusty. The packaging is pretty cheap looking, but very secure and for the incredible price I really can't complain.