Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara

Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara
Lash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel Mascara

on 4/11/2017 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I bought this spontaneously after I ran out of E.L.F. Lash and Brow Mascara. I only use it on my brows. It's a clear and unscented thin gel which gives a very wet effect once applied, but dries in a couple of minutes. However, this product does not really hold my brows in place well. Also, the inner blue part of the lid broke off in a couple of months for no reason.
Will not repurchase even though it is very affordable.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Cheap as chips, doesn't leave crusty clumps, and does the job very well on my long grandpa brows. Will repurchase for sure.

on 4/2/2014 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

really good and cheap product. it keeps my brows in place and i use it as a cheap alternative to Anastasia lash topcoat. doesn't uncurl my lashes but it does for some people

on 10/25/2013 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best and the cheapest brow gel ever! Why I only give 4 stars is because the time it takes for the product to dry is too long. I guess that's my only complaint. Would definitely recommend this, though!

on 9/26/2013 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have been using this for the past few years as a brow gel to set my brows. It works great & you can't beat the price. I've noticed this time that the mascara is more wet than it's been in the past. IDK if they changed the formula or whatever, but I just wipe the excess off the brush & swipe it through my brows. I don't feel like I'm wasting product by doing that because it's so inexpensive anyway. For me, brow gel is something that I'll get the cheapest thing out there because it's not like it really makes a difference if you spend $2.00 or $10. Might as well save the money!

on 8/22/2013 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I was really disappointed by this product. I was looking for a clear mascara and the lady working in the store recommended me this one. I was surprised and excited by the fact that it was really cheap.
When I got home, I realised that it didn't do anything on my lashes. I curled them and then applied the mascara, but the curl didn't resist for a very long time.
So I used the gel on my brows. Still, didn't like the texture that it gave me. And it takes forever to get dry.

I don't like this product. I wouldn't repurchase.

on 6/24/2012 9:09:00 PM

I was really skeptical on trying this b/c clear brow gels usually dont hold up for long but this is a HG product. I fill my brows in w/the maybelline define a brow pencils & set them w/this. I trim my eyebrow hairs by combing them up & down so as they are growing out sometimes they get unruly but this holds them where they need to be!!!

This product is great. For something you need to throw away so often as clear mascara I don't see the point in spending much. It holds my eyebrows in place without making them hard. It's pretty natural and keeps my brow shadow on all day. I didn't use it on my lashes though because I only like black mascara but I'm sure it will be fine as well.

Popular Mascaras