Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara

Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara
Lash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel Mascara

4.6

on 12/8/2015 7:32:00 PM

I bought the product for $4.10 AUD which is super cheap if you're living in Australia and it works well for the price. For me it works well and it sets down the hairs and tames brow hairs into place. I only have a few brow hairs that tend to stray a little so I use this product to tame the brow and make sure my brows look defined. When applying just make sure to remove excess product off the brush or you will use a bit too much product which can remove or smear some of the brow products you have used to fill in brows. Definitely will be repurchasing and it doesn't hurt to try this product as it's pretty cheap! :)

PROS:
Tames hair, does it's basic job of taming brows, less than $5 AUD!

CONS:
nothing really

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This works far better than Anastasia of BH clear brow gel. Essence version actually holds the brows in place wwithout causing irritation to the skin...something I experienced with Anastasia. Not only that there is no fragrance and the tube clear so you see exactly how much you have left. Definitely plan on getting a replacment once this one is done....can't beat the $2.99 price tag.

on 9/17/2014 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I've never had a brow gel before, but for its price I can hardly complain. I put this to use when I am going to a special event like a wedding and need my brows to stay put though mine rarely misbehave. Can get a little crusty on the brows if too much is applied.

on 4/4/2014 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Cheap, affordable brow gel that gets the job done. It holds my brows in place better than Maybelline Great Lash Clear, and it is a better price. My only gripe against it is the packaging: the plastic cap cracked and broke within a few weeks of using it. But that's something I can forgive, since its price tag is so small. Will repurchase.

on 10/22/2013 12:22:00 AM

Very cheap and does the job! I have thick brows but this makes my brow look groomed and thin. Love this product. Will keep buying this.

This is the cheapest available clear lash/brow mascara gel out there in Canada anyways.
I used to always buy Maybelline on sale but they are discontinuing it so it would appear.

I never use this Essence one on my lashes; don't trust it there, so cheap...
but brows? why pay more? it's two bucks. Done. End of story.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Super cheap and gets the job done. My brows stay in place all day! Also looks great on my lashes on days I go to the beach/pool and don't want to have to deal with the pain of waterproof mascara. Now I don't have to shell out the extra couple dollars on the clear Maybelline Great Lash stuff.

Popular Mascaras