Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara

Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara
Lash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel Mascara

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is my first brow gel, so I don't have anything to compare it to. My brows are full, and I always just used some brow powder prior to this. Now that I've added this gel, I feel like my brows look much cleaner without hairs out of place. I rarely need a touch up during the day, so that's not an issue for me.

I don't use this for my eyelashes since I don't get the point of that, but the one time I tried it there I didn't have any irritation :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I have thick and unruly eyebrows and this pretty much keeps them in place. Amazing for the price! I also use it on my eyelashes (over the top of my mascara) and it stays well and looks great :) it does take a few minutes to dry but I've never found that an issue. I've bought 3 tubes already and will continue to keep repurchasing!

on 7/14/2018 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This keeps my thick and long brows groomed and in place. I only wish they had a tinted formula of this stuff! So good and so inexpensive. Definitely a hidden gem!

on 7/14/2018 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

My eyebrow hairs are long and grow in a downward direction which can be annoying because by midday they can look messy. This eyebrow gel does its job of keeping my hairs looking neat.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Unfortunately my Target stopped carrying this. This stuff kept my eyebrows in place all day, made them look more natural and complete after filling them in with my ABH gel, was cheap, had no smell, had a great brush, lasted a long time, and had cute non-faulty packaging. Plus it was cheap. I couldn’t ask for anything else!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I recently did an eyebrow stuffs haul and got a few inexpensive things to try, this being one. I wanted to compare it to ABH clear eyebrow jel and can honestly say this does a terrible job in comparison. Within minuts of using it on my eyebrows they are right back to where they were before I used it, it is like this has absolutely no hold at all.
I am not going to toss it just yet as I’m going to try using it on my eyelashes on no makeup days.

I like this for when im wearing no make up at all, like going to the beach, supermarket etc. it has a medium hold. I have thick eyebrow hairs so for an eyebrow gel to really glue my hairs in place i would need a powerful brow gel or by using the soap technique. This eyebrow gel holds it in place, yes, but if you accidentally rub your eyebrows it will move out of place. But it’s ok. I like the brush, it’s cheap, and i would repurchase anytime. The packaging is meh.. thats the only reason why i deducted a lippie.

on 12/23/2017 11:53:00 PM

I really like this as a brow gel. It tames my brow hairs and really sets my brows in place. I've never used it as a mascara so I'm not sure if it's good for that. It's a very wet formula though, so you have to make sure you don't touch your brows for a good while haha. I like to use it as the very last step in my makeup routine because I use brow powder and it makes my brows look way less powdery and more natural.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love it

Love this gel to use on my lashes for a no-makeup look. Never used it on my brows because it's too wet for my liking & I guess would ruin the brow look if you use powder products.
Pros: affordable; no irritation on my eyes which are pretty sensitive (for ref. I can't wear Maybelline mascaras); no lash falls; hold the curl & give more awake look; simple but sturdy packaging;
Cons: none really