Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara
Lash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel Mascara

4.2

on 7/14/2018 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This keeps my thick and long brows groomed and in place. I only wish they had a tinted formula of this stuff! So good and so inexpensive. Definitely a hidden gem!

I like this for when im wearing no make up at all, like going to the beach, supermarket etc. it has a medium hold. I have thick eyebrow hairs so for an eyebrow gel to really glue my hairs in place i would need a powerful brow gel or by using the soap technique. This eyebrow gel holds it in place, yes, but if you accidentally rub your eyebrows it will move out of place. But it’s ok. I like the brush, it’s cheap, and i would repurchase anytime. The packaging is meh.. thats the only reason why i deducted a lippie.

on 12/23/2017 11:53:00 PM

I really like this as a brow gel. It tames my brow hairs and really sets my brows in place. I've never used it as a mascara so I'm not sure if it's good for that. It's a very wet formula though, so you have to make sure you don't touch your brows for a good while haha. I like to use it as the very last step in my makeup routine because I use brow powder and it makes my brows look way less powdery and more natural.

Love this gel to use on my lashes for a no-makeup look. Never used it on my brows because it's too wet for my liking & I guess would ruin the brow look if you use powder products.
Pros: affordable; no irritation on my eyes which are pretty sensitive (for ref. I can't wear Maybelline mascaras); no lash falls; hold the curl & give more awake look; simple but sturdy packaging;
Cons: none really

This is a miss for me. I have used clear brow gels before and I most of the time use it to hold my stubborn straight lashes in place after I curled them.

This does not do anything for me. It just makes my lashes wet instantly and I lose all the curls, and it is damn near impossible to curl them again after. Which is really odd because if this is a clear mascara I would think the only think it does for your lashes is to hold curls since it has no color. I guess I just real,y don't get it.

I will return to my MAC clear brow gels that I been using for 15 years - oldie but a goodie.

The price is amazing. I only use it on my eyebrows, it does not take the makeup of the eyebrows. It keeps them in place. It last a long time, i bought mine a year ago and it still has product on it, but of course you should purchase every six months in terms of health.
It looks shiny at first but once it dries the shine is gone do not worry.
I will definitely purchase again

on 4/11/2017 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I bought this spontaneously after I ran out of E.L.F. Lash and Brow Mascara. I only use it on my brows. It's a clear and unscented thin gel which gives a very wet effect once applied, but dries in a couple of minutes. However, this product does not really hold my brows in place well. Also, the inner blue part of the lid broke off in a couple of months for no reason.
Will not repurchase even though it is very affordable.

on 12/19/2016 6:23:00 AM

A perfectly good mascara for the brows. It does keep them in place and it's as good as my mac one, only way cheaper. I really like this brand

on 12/13/2016 10:17:00 AM

This is basically a small tube filled with water. I don't know how they get away with this and I really don't understand the raving reviews. I used to have Mac eye brow gel which was amazing and then decided to try this one ...well well biiiig mistake and it is true what they say "you get what you pay for". It was a total mess it didn't set my brows and didn't dry even after an hour and so which annoyed me very much and I had to wipe it off. And the packaging really tacky and wacky. Seriously haven't any one notice the brush I mean what age group are they aiming at.

on 12/10/2016 3:39:00 PM

Works. Cheap. Keeps eyebrows in place without any embarrassing crunchiness, or flaky clumps. With this I can set em and forget about em. Yay