Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara

Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara
Lash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel Mascara

on 5/1/2014 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Really great product at such an affordable price!It keeps my eyebrows in place the entire day.I use it on it's own...I don't really use any other brow products.It does take a few minutes to dry but that's not a major issue.The packaging is not bad for the price.I would definitely repurchase this product again!!!

on 10/22/2013 12:22:00 AM

Very cheap and does the job! I have thick brows but this makes my brow look groomed and thin. Love this product. Will keep buying this.

on 6/20/2013 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

EDIT: Knocking my rating down to a 3. The cap has now broken off of at least three of these, making them unusable. It's very frustrating and a waste of money. The product is good but the packaging sucks. Blah.

ORIGINAL: I'm on my fifth or sixth tube of this gem, with my next one already purchased and ready to go once it's finished. I was previously using E.L.F. Brow Mascara and thought that was the greatest thing ever, but this one by Essence definitely takes first prize. I'm spending about two dollars more on Essence than on E.L.F., but it's still only $2.99 or something. It keeps my brows in place all day without any stickiness or flaking. That's pretty much all I want in a brow gel, and Essence delivers.

Popular Mascaras