essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara
Lash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel Mascara

4.4

on 12/10/2016 3:39:00 PM

Works. Cheap. Keeps eyebrows in place without any embarrassing crunchiness, or flaky clumps. With this I can set em and forget about em. Yay

Yasssss. This is a fav bc it's so cheap and so good! And you get a lot of product. Only drawback is that it gets a muddy color as you use it -so by the end it's not really translucent

I bought this to set my eyebrows after filling them in as I don't see the point in paying a lot of money for a product that can't really screw anything up. I use it every morning over my eyebrow pencil and it dries quickly without going on overly wet. It holds my (heavily filled in) brows in place all day without them smudging or losing their place.

The price is amazing (AUD$3) and I like that the packaging is clear so you can see how much product is left. I've already repurchased this several times.

on 8/18/2014 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my first brown gel, so I don't have much to compare it to, but it works great for me! It goes on smoothly and the brush grooms my brows nicely and much more easily that I was expecting. I haven't noticed any clumping, and the gel is not visible after it dries. I also have not experienced any flaking. The tube is clear and fun to use - it's neat to be able to see the product and how much you have left! The price is cheap and cheerful. I'd say that the biggest downfall is that it doesn't have extreme holding power, but if you're careful about not touching your face then it 'holds' up just fine lol.

This is easily the best brow gel I've ever boughten. It keeps your brows in place all day and makes them look nice and neat, even if you don't fill your brows in with a pencil or powder. I've tried the Anastasia Beverly Hills one, and this is 100 times better. It does take a bit of time to dry, but it doesn't leave your brows sticky, or crusty. And, it's dirt, like dirt, cheap. At $1.29 CAD, this is the best brow product out their.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Cheap as chips, doesn't leave crusty clumps, and does the job very well on my long grandpa brows. Will repurchase for sure.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this brow gel. I apply it after I've done my face makeup and then I use the wet n wild brow kit to fill em in a bit, then set them with this. Dries quick and keeps my brow (and brow powder) in place all day. Very cheap...great product!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Have repurchased this many times, LOVE this product, AMAZING price, only a few bucks and works beautifully, cant get better than this

on 11/3/2013 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Best drugstore gel! I often get questions on how my eyebrows hair stays in place because people can never detect the gel. I also have extremely sensitive skin and this did not irritate me at all. I only think the packaging/lid is ugly.

on 2/18/2013 7:39:00 PM

Love this product! Goes on nice dries fast no stickiness. Keeps my eyebrows looking good all day. Was gonna get maybelline great lash mascara in clear to use on my eyebrows but when I saw this stuff was only $2.99 figured I'd try it. One of my faves so far this year.