Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara

Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara
Lash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel Mascara

Love this gel to use on my lashes for a no-makeup look. Never used it on my brows because it's too wet for my liking & I guess would ruin the brow look if you use powder products.
Pros: affordable; no irritation on my eyes which are pretty sensitive (for ref. I can't wear Maybelline mascaras); no lash falls; hold the curl & give more awake look; simple but sturdy packaging;
Cons: none really

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my new must-have product. I love it! I don't know how I've lived all those years without ever using any eyebrow gel before!
probably because I had little experience in the overwhelming world of make up in the past.
I use it mainly as an eyebrow gel, and it does a pretty good job in keeping my brows in place, at a very low price. wow!
I also used it for my eyelashes a couple of times too, and it was decent.

The price is amazing. I only use it on my eyebrows, it does not take the makeup of the eyebrows. It keeps them in place. It last a long time, i bought mine a year ago and it still has product on it, but of course you should purchase every six months in terms of health.
It looks shiny at first but once it dries the shine is gone do not worry.
I will definitely purchase again

on 12/19/2016 6:23:00 AM

A perfectly good mascara for the brows. It does keep them in place and it's as good as my mac one, only way cheaper. I really like this brand

on 12/10/2016 3:39:00 PM

Works. Cheap. Keeps eyebrows in place without any embarrassing crunchiness, or flaky clumps. With this I can set em and forget about em. Yay

Yasssss. This is a fav bc it's so cheap and so good! And you get a lot of product. Only drawback is that it gets a muddy color as you use it -so by the end it's not really translucent

on 7/12/2016 10:15:00 AM

This is a drugstore product I'll use forever

on 6/27/2016 10:35:00 AM

This eyebrow gel is great. My eyebrow hairs are long and thick and this gel tames them just the way I want it to. When you take out the wand, there is a lot of product on it, so definitely wipe off the excess off the wand. After I apply this, my eyebrows just feel a little stiff (when I touch them of course), but they're not crusty. The packaging is pretty cheap looking, but very secure and for the incredible price I really can't complain.

on 6/12/2016 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I only use this product as a brow gel as I have no interest in using clear mascaras so cannot comment about how well it does on the lashes, but as a brow gel I am extremely impressed. I have fairly thick brows which are very dark and the lash hairs are quite long as well. Some have a tendency to curl too, so I needed a product that would keep them in place all day without making them look over-done or shiny. The Essence Brow Gel is a clear product which dries to a matte finish. It does not take long for the product to dry, maybe a minute or too, and once it has dried your lashes will stay in place. The gel dries clear and does not make your brows feel heavy or crunchy. They feel and look very natural. This brow gel also lasts through the rain which is good, though I wouldn't consider it to be completely waterproof. I really like the brush as the brush itself is quite long, but the bristles are quite short and stiff. The brush is really good at assisting you in shaping your brows neatly. This product is also ridiculously cheap which is a huge bonus. I will definitely be finishing this tube and repurchasing, this brow gel should be a must have for girls who just need to tidy their brows without needing more coverage or colour. Another great product from Essence.

In my case it is really good for both brows and lashwa because my lashes are curly and they tend to get messy if that makes any sense so when I use this gel mascara it pretty much helps them to get back to their original position, plus they look really good without mascara. I love it and I'll probably buy it again.❤🐭