essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara
Lash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel Mascara

4.4

This product is great. For something you need to throw away so often as clear mascara I don't see the point in spending much. It holds my eyebrows in place without making them hard. It's pretty natural and keeps my brow shadow on all day. I didn't use it on my lashes though because I only like black mascara but I'm sure it will be fine as well.

on 3/14/2012 5:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is perfect for eyebrows! a 1000 times better than my identical product from Bobbi Brown. This product combs eyebrows perfectly into place, makes them look very neat and groomed, holds all day and eyebrows are still soft to the touch! I've stopped using my $55 product for a $3 one. Yeah, i still cant believe it either

on 3/18/2012 8:59:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I use a brow pencil on my brows. I put this on afterward and they stay neat all day. For the price you really can't get much better!

on 2/18/2013 7:39:00 PM

Love this product! Goes on nice dries fast no stickiness. Keeps my eyebrows looking good all day. Was gonna get maybelline great lash mascara in clear to use on my eyebrows but when I saw this stuff was only $2.99 figured I'd try it. One of my faves so far this year.

Super cheap and it does the job, have gone through lots of these in the past 3 years since I discovered it. I only use it for brows, it is pretty much useless for lashes.
The only downside is that it is very wet and a lot of product comes out on the wand, you have to be careful and wipe it against the edge of the tube.

on 11/3/2013 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Best drugstore gel! I often get questions on how my eyebrows hair stays in place because people can never detect the gel. I also have extremely sensitive skin and this did not irritate me at all. I only think the packaging/lid is ugly.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Have repurchased this many times, LOVE this product, AMAZING price, only a few bucks and works beautifully, cant get better than this

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product does help my brows stay in place for a while, however my brow hairs are so thick that I don't think anything could tame them sometimes. I would repurchase this product though as it's so cheap and I'm pretty sure all the expensive brands would do exactly the same job as this.

on 4/13/2014 9:10:00 AM

Don't have any other product to compare this to but It really impressed me in terms of how long it made my brows stay put for a whole day. This retails for under $5 AUD and my local pharmacy had a 40% off sale so it was not a huge dent in my pocket if it wasn't good but it was. Will definitely repurchase and recommend and I'm happy to be one of many ladies who agree it is great value. x

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this brow gel. I apply it after I've done my face makeup and then I use the wet n wild brow kit to fill em in a bit, then set them with this. Dries quick and keeps my brow (and brow powder) in place all day. Very cheap...great product!