Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara

Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara
Lash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel Mascara

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Unfortunately my Target stopped carrying this. This stuff kept my eyebrows in place all day, made them look more natural and complete after filling them in with my ABH gel, was cheap, had no smell, had a great brush, lasted a long time, and had cute non-faulty packaging. Plus it was cheap. I couldn’t ask for anything else!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I recently did an eyebrow stuffs haul and got a few inexpensive things to try, this being one. I wanted to compare it to ABH clear eyebrow jel and can honestly say this does a terrible job in comparison. Within minuts of using it on my eyebrows they are right back to where they were before I used it, it is like this has absolutely no hold at all.
I am not going to toss it just yet as I’m going to try using it on my eyelashes on no makeup days.

I like this for when im wearing no make up at all, like going to the beach, supermarket etc. it has a medium hold. I have thick eyebrow hairs so for an eyebrow gel to really glue my hairs in place i would need a powerful brow gel or by using the soap technique. This eyebrow gel holds it in place, yes, but if you accidentally rub your eyebrows it will move out of place. But it’s ok. I like the brush, it’s cheap, and i would repurchase anytime. The packaging is meh.. thats the only reason why i deducted a lippie.

on 12/23/2017 11:53:00 PM

I really like this as a brow gel. It tames my brow hairs and really sets my brows in place. I've never used it as a mascara so I'm not sure if it's good for that. It's a very wet formula though, so you have to make sure you don't touch your brows for a good while haha. I like to use it as the very last step in my makeup routine because I use brow powder and it makes my brows look way less powdery and more natural.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love it

Love this gel to use on my lashes for a no-makeup look. Never used it on my brows because it's too wet for my liking & I guess would ruin the brow look if you use powder products.
Pros: affordable; no irritation on my eyes which are pretty sensitive (for ref. I can't wear Maybelline mascaras); no lash falls; hold the curl & give more awake look; simple but sturdy packaging;
Cons: none really

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my new must-have product. I love it! I don't know how I've lived all those years without ever using any eyebrow gel before!
probably because I had little experience in the overwhelming world of make up in the past.
I use it mainly as an eyebrow gel, and it does a pretty good job in keeping my brows in place, at a very low price. wow!
I also used it for my eyelashes a couple of times too, and it was decent.

This is a miss for me. I have used clear brow gels before and I most of the time use it to hold my stubborn straight lashes in place after I curled them.

This does not do anything for me. It just makes my lashes wet instantly and I lose all the curls, and it is damn near impossible to curl them again after. Which is really odd because if this is a clear mascara I would think the only think it does for your lashes is to hold curls since it has no color. I guess I just real,y don't get it.

I will return to my MAC clear brow gels that I been using for 15 years - oldie but a goodie.

on 4/11/2017 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I bought this spontaneously after I ran out of E.L.F. Lash and Brow Mascara. I only use it on my brows. It's a clear and unscented thin gel which gives a very wet effect once applied, but dries in a couple of minutes. However, this product does not really hold my brows in place well. Also, the inner blue part of the lid broke off in a couple of months for no reason.
Will not repurchase even though it is very affordable.

The price is amazing. I only use it on my eyebrows, it does not take the makeup of the eyebrows. It keeps them in place. It last a long time, i bought mine a year ago and it still has product on it, but of course you should purchase every six months in terms of health.
It looks shiny at first but once it dries the shine is gone do not worry.
I will definitely purchase again