Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara

Filtered by age: 36-43
Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara
Lash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel Mascara

4.3

This is a miss for me. I have used clear brow gels before and I most of the time use it to hold my stubborn straight lashes in place after I curled them.

This does not do anything for me. It just makes my lashes wet instantly and I lose all the curls, and it is damn near impossible to curl them again after. Which is really odd because if this is a clear mascara I would think the only think it does for your lashes is to hold curls since it has no color. I guess I just real,y don't get it.

I will return to my MAC clear brow gels that I been using for 15 years - oldie but a goodie.

on 12/19/2016 6:23:00 AM

A perfectly good mascara for the brows. It does keep them in place and it's as good as my mac one, only way cheaper. I really like this brand

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This works far better than Anastasia of BH clear brow gel. Essence version actually holds the brows in place wwithout causing irritation to the skin...something I experienced with Anastasia. Not only that there is no fragrance and the tube clear so you see exactly how much you have left. Definitely plan on getting a replacment once this one is done....can't beat the $2.99 price tag.

on 5/4/2014 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am still on the hunt for a perfect dupe for Anastasia brow gel. This is pretty close so far. Not the extreme holding power of Anastasia, but it's better than Maybelline Clear mascara. I got no flaking or weird residue as some others were describing.

It does go on wet and takes a minute to dry unlike Anastasia. I don't think anyone is ever going to beat that company's brow gel, lol. I will keep looking, but this is a go for me.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have used this everyday for the last 2 years over my milani brow pencil. I used to use the Maybelline clear mascara but this is much cheaper. Great product!

on 9/26/2013 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have been using this for the past few years as a brow gel to set my brows. It works great & you can't beat the price. I've noticed this time that the mascara is more wet than it's been in the past. IDK if they changed the formula or whatever, but I just wipe the excess off the brush & swipe it through my brows. I don't feel like I'm wasting product by doing that because it's so inexpensive anyway. For me, brow gel is something that I'll get the cheapest thing out there because it's not like it really makes a difference if you spend $2.00 or $10. Might as well save the money!

This is the cheapest available clear lash/brow mascara gel out there in Canada anyways.
I used to always buy Maybelline on sale but they are discontinuing it so it would appear.

I never use this Essence one on my lashes; don't trust it there, so cheap...
but brows? why pay more? it's two bucks. Done. End of story.

on 10/7/2011 10:18:00 PM

HG Alert! I absolutely love this brow gel! It is dirt cheap ( iirc @$2-3), easily found ( at Ulta), does an amazing job at combing/ setting my brows after I have filled them in with a powder. My brows stay in place all day. Need I say more? Yes, will repurchase over and over.