essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara

Filtered by age: 25-29
essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara
Lash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel Mascara

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Unfortunately my Target stopped carrying this. This stuff kept my eyebrows in place all day, made them look more natural and complete after filling them in with my ABH gel, was cheap, had no smell, had a great brush, lasted a long time, and had cute non-faulty packaging. Plus it was cheap. I couldn’t ask for anything else!

Love this gel to use on my lashes for a no-makeup look. Never used it on my brows because it's too wet for my liking & I guess would ruin the brow look if you use powder products.
Pros: affordable; no irritation on my eyes which are pretty sensitive (for ref. I can't wear Maybelline mascaras); no lash falls; hold the curl & give more awake look; simple but sturdy packaging;
Cons: none really

on 12/30/2015 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Amazing product,I'm using it for years.It keeps my "a bit curly" eyebrows in place.I have used it as a mascara on pool/beach and it gives a little "glamour" to the lashes.They look a bit longer,shiny and wet.Love it.

This is my tried and true brow gel. I don't see the point in spending tons of money on a brow gel. This definitely gets the job done just fine. I will repurchase over and over.

This is easily the best brow gel I've ever boughten. It keeps your brows in place all day and makes them look nice and neat, even if you don't fill your brows in with a pencil or powder. I've tried the Anastasia Beverly Hills one, and this is 100 times better. It does take a bit of time to dry, but it doesn't leave your brows sticky, or crusty. And, it's dirt, like dirt, cheap. At $1.29 CAD, this is the best brow product out their.

on 10/6/2013 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Great brow gel on those days you just want to put them into place. I do not use it on top of filler. I have very thick brow and a swipe of this and I'm out of the door.

on 6/13/2012 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Awsome product! I don't use it as a mascara (but that may change now that summer is here), but is a stellar brow gel and hair gel for the baby hairs on my hair line. A few sweeps with the wand and everything stays in its place. I don't know how I lived without this product.

i prefer this compared to the mac one. That's it. Perfect and cheap!

on 9/17/2014 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I've never had a brow gel before, but for its price I can hardly complain. I put this to use when I am going to a special event like a wedding and need my brows to stay put though mine rarely misbehave. Can get a little crusty on the brows if too much is applied.

on 5/18/2014 3:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is my favorite clear mascara for taming my very unruly brows. I don't fill them in but somehow they always tend to go all wonky and random hairs are askew.....this gel really helps set them in place. My only complaint would be that it is a little to wet and shiny, but a quick swipe over with a tissue seems to fix that. It lasts all day with no flaking.