Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara
Lash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel MascaraLash and Brow Gel Mascara

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't like this product as a mascara because it stings if I get it in my eyes and it doesn't really do much length/volume/curl so I only use it as a brow gel. It is, however, an excellent brow gel! You must use a light hand however because if you brush too hard, whatever you used to fill in your brows will transfer onto the spoolie wand. It dries transparent with no waxy sheen and it doesn't flake or crunch. I love the clear packaging because you can see how much product is left. I'd admit the packaging isn't fancy, but I don't care because the product is cheap
($2.99 Canadian at Shoppers Drugmart), the product works, and no one is going to see the packaging anyways. I won't be repurchasing just because I want to get a tinted brow gel so I won't have to fill in my brows and add clear gel.

I'd recommend this product to anyone

Yasssss. This is a fav bc it's so cheap and so good! And you get a lot of product. Only drawback is that it gets a muddy color as you use it -so by the end it's not really translucent

on 8/22/2016 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I don't know if i like it or not. The formula is terrible. It is just too watery. it takes long to dry. This really has fixation and keeps eyebrows in shape, but you have to be carefull until is dry. Also if you apply brow powder, pomade or pencil it will wash a little bit of the color. And there is a lot product of the brush.
Won't buy this again.

on 7/12/2016 10:15:00 AM

This is a drugstore product I'll use forever

on 6/27/2016 10:35:00 AM

This eyebrow gel is great. My eyebrow hairs are long and thick and this gel tames them just the way I want it to. When you take out the wand, there is a lot of product on it, so definitely wipe off the excess off the wand. After I apply this, my eyebrows just feel a little stiff (when I touch them of course), but they're not crusty. The packaging is pretty cheap looking, but very secure and for the incredible price I really can't complain.

In my case it is really good for both brows and lashwa because my lashes are curly and they tend to get messy if that makes any sense so when I use this gel mascara it pretty much helps them to get back to their original position, plus they look really good without mascara. I love it and I'll probably buy it again.❤🐭

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT ! Personally I only use it to keep my brows in shape after I do them, because I hate finding stray brow hairs have been sticking out during the day.

Pros:
ALWAYS keeps brows in place ALL DAY
Totally clear, can't even tell its there when it dries
There's heaps in the bottle, over 150 uses I'd say

Cons: it has never ever bothered me, but when your it dries and you touch your brow, you can feel it's there slightly, and if you put too much on you might feel it when you move your brows up and down, but that's kinda to be expected with brow gel.

on 12/8/2015 7:32:00 PM

I bought the product for $4.10 AUD which is super cheap if you're living in Australia and it works well for the price. For me it works well and it sets down the hairs and tames brow hairs into place. I only have a few brow hairs that tend to stray a little so I use this product to tame the brow and make sure my brows look defined. When applying just make sure to remove excess product off the brush or you will use a bit too much product which can remove or smear some of the brow products you have used to fill in brows. Definitely will be repurchasing and it doesn't hurt to try this product as it's pretty cheap! :)

PROS:
Tames hair, does it's basic job of taming brows, less than $5 AUD!

CONS:
nothing really

on 3/29/2015 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is an amazing eyebrow gel!! I was really shocked at how strong of a hold this had, my eyebrows were kept in place all day long! I took one lippie off because the brush picks up too much product when it comes out of the tube, so be careful and be sure to wipe the brush off when applying.

This product is a whatever product. Packaging is meh, but the formula is quite horrid. I had to apply 2-3 coats over each other to get my brows to stay in place. I much prefer the anastasia clear brow gel instead of this. At the end of the day, my brows feel like they haven't even been set with a gel. There's many other brow gels out there.

Popular Mascaras