Victoria's Secret Lost in Fantasy

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Victoria's Secret Lost in Fantasy

on 4/1/2012 8:15:00 PM

My friends tell me I smell like candy and sweets when I wear this. I confess, it is the sweetest fragrance I have ever come across, yet I love it all the same.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I absolutely love this!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i'm a fan of musky-smelling fragrances, which is why i brought this. probably my most favorite out of all VS fragrances. it does come off a bit too strong at first, but after awhile it will somehow blend in and smell airy and light.

but it doesn't last. a few hours, tops. i was dissapointed by that. wouldn't buy again. it is really cheap, though, so no harm in trying.

on 9/6/2010 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Somehow, up to my 50s I liked a lot of fragrances but now most seem either unpleasant or just blah. However, I was sniffing scents at Victoria's Secret and found Lost in Fantasy. Yes, it is quite sweet but I just loved it. The notes are passionfruit, orchid and musk. Fairly simple but the combination really worked for my nose. I would have given it a 5 except it does not seem to be very long lasting.
EDIT: I sniffed this at a different time at a different store and....it smelled completely different. I did not even recognize it as the same fragrance. So I do not know what to think.

Popular Fragrances