Victoria's Secret Lost in Fantasy

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Victoria's Secret Lost in Fantasy

3.0

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is just okay. Judging from the notes, I thought it would smell like a tropical paradise, which it does for a few seconds after the alcohol part evaporates. However, the mist fades away within ten minutes, at least the passion fruit and orchid, leaving this spicy, musky scent behind; and I am conflicted when it comes to musk. This one just bothers me, so I am using the mist as a room spray for now. Oh well. I am still on the search for a compelling tropical scent.

on 9/6/2010 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Somehow, up to my 50s I liked a lot of fragrances but now most seem either unpleasant or just blah. However, I was sniffing scents at Victoria's Secret and found Lost in Fantasy. Yes, it is quite sweet but I just loved it. The notes are passionfruit, orchid and musk. Fairly simple but the combination really worked for my nose. I would have given it a 5 except it does not seem to be very long lasting.
EDIT: I sniffed this at a different time at a different store and....it smelled completely different. I did not even recognize it as the same fragrance. So I do not know what to think.

Popular Fragrances