Victoria's Secret Lost in Fantasy

Victoria's Secret Lost in Fantasy

3.9

on 5/25/2012 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Oh god, I hate this scent so much. I really don't get how people can like this but that's just me. It just smells messed up to me. I think that I don't like this because of the orchid (I love kiwi, so I know that's not the case).

on 9/27/2012 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have the body spray of this and I think it smells pretty good. To be honest, the smell reminds me of a blue jolly rancher more than anything. Not sure if anyone has said that already but that's my take on it. Victoria's Secret body sprays smell good for the most part but since they're a body spray they tend to not last long and some of their sprays and lotion smell overly sweet. However I will use this up but I put I won't repurchase because I would like to try out their other scents that smell better. The body spray is a pretty decent size but if you spray this continuously I can see going through this fast.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is just okay. Judging from the notes, I thought it would smell like a tropical paradise, which it does for a few seconds after the alcohol part evaporates. However, the mist fades away within ten minutes, at least the passion fruit and orchid, leaving this spicy, musky scent behind; and I am conflicted when it comes to musk. This one just bothers me, so I am using the mist as a room spray for now. Oh well. I am still on the search for a compelling tropical scent.

Notes: Passionfruit, Brazilian Orchid and Musk
On first Spray, this is very fruity and sweet, almost candy like. But it somehow has a slight spicey note to it, which Im assuming must be the Orchid, I know Orchids are not supposse to smell spicey but to me they kinda do. That note quickly faints and the Scent gets powdery and musky on drydown. It does smell very summery and even a bit beachy, so I wore this during spring. Its an OK fragrance but nothing special to me. Overall fruity and musky, with only a slight hint of floral. Wouldnt repurchase, dont really use this anymore.

on 9/10/2010 9:20:00 PM

Every time i wear this my sister tells me i smell like A Glade Plug-in..lol which it does kinda does remind me of air freshner for some reason... its okay, lets just say im not in love but ill wear it around the house

on 9/6/2010 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Somehow, up to my 50s I liked a lot of fragrances but now most seem either unpleasant or just blah. However, I was sniffing scents at Victoria's Secret and found Lost in Fantasy. Yes, it is quite sweet but I just loved it. The notes are passionfruit, orchid and musk. Fairly simple but the combination really worked for my nose. I would have given it a 5 except it does not seem to be very long lasting.
EDIT: I sniffed this at a different time at a different store and....it smelled completely different. I did not even recognize it as the same fragrance. So I do not know what to think.

on 4/1/2012 8:15:00 PM

My friends tell me I smell like candy and sweets when I wear this. I confess, it is the sweetest fragrance I have ever come across, yet I love it all the same.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i'm a fan of musky-smelling fragrances, which is why i brought this. probably my most favorite out of all VS fragrances. it does come off a bit too strong at first, but after awhile it will somehow blend in and smell airy and light.

but it doesn't last. a few hours, tops. i was dissapointed by that. wouldn't buy again. it is really cheap, though, so no harm in trying.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very sweet! I love the beachiness & tropical scent. I got this on the semi annual sale in body spray & I think this would be gr8 during the summer. Very youthful & a little different than the usual VS fare with the muskiness on drydown. This lingers in a room!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite scent from Victoria's Secret. It's smells sweet and amazing! Love it so much!

Popular Fragrances