Victoria's Secret Lost in Fantasy

Victoria's Secret Lost in Fantasy

3.7

on 9/27/2012 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have the body spray of this and I think it smells pretty good. To be honest, the smell reminds me of a blue jolly rancher more than anything. Not sure if anyone has said that already but that's my take on it. Victoria's Secret body sprays smell good for the most part but since they're a body spray they tend to not last long and some of their sprays and lotion smell overly sweet. However I will use this up but I put I won't repurchase because I would like to try out their other scents that smell better. The body spray is a pretty decent size but if you spray this continuously I can see going through this fast.

on 4/1/2012 8:15:00 PM

My friends tell me I smell like candy and sweets when I wear this. I confess, it is the sweetest fragrance I have ever come across, yet I love it all the same.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is just okay. Judging from the notes, I thought it would smell like a tropical paradise, which it does for a few seconds after the alcohol part evaporates. However, the mist fades away within ten minutes, at least the passion fruit and orchid, leaving this spicy, musky scent behind; and I am conflicted when it comes to musk. This one just bothers me, so I am using the mist as a room spray for now. Oh well. I am still on the search for a compelling tropical scent.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is one of my new favorite smells from Victoria's Secret. It's SUPER fruity, and it almost has a warmth to it...but seriously, when I wear this my boyfriend can't keep his hands off me.

Notes: Passionfruit, Brazilian Orchid and Musk
On first Spray, this is very fruity and sweet, almost candy like. But it somehow has a slight spicey note to it, which Im assuming must be the Orchid, I know Orchids are not supposse to smell spicey but to me they kinda do. That note quickly faints and the Scent gets powdery and musky on drydown. It does smell very summery and even a bit beachy, so I wore this during spring. Its an OK fragrance but nothing special to me. Overall fruity and musky, with only a slight hint of floral. Wouldnt repurchase, dont really use this anymore.

This is fairly new, I think it came out in the spring or early summer. I really like this scent. Its light fresh, and kind of fruity. It seems like a spin off of Love Spell to me, but more light. This scent is easy to wear, and is becoming one of my favorites... Love Spell is my favorite. I would repurchase this, and I would recommend it. Its very affordable if you do one of the deals they have in the store.

on 9/10/2010 9:20:00 PM

Every time i wear this my sister tells me i smell like A Glade Plug-in..lol which it does kinda does remind me of air freshner for some reason... its okay, lets just say im not in love but ill wear it around the house

Popular Fragrances