4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

This is a great product at a bargain price. Works well does not leave a film or heavy scent. A lot of other brands cause me to itch and do not last a full day. This is a great product for the price. I will continue to buy it

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

3.0

a year ago

I have this in the Everlasting Sunshine scent, which the packaging would lead you to believe smells like tropical flowers but I think actually smells like a fruit daiquiri. It's not unpleasant, though. And it works, in that it it will keep your armpits smelling like fruit daiquiri and not sweating through your shirt until you take it off. It's when it comes time to take the 24 hour protection off that the reason for the docked lippies becomes apparent. You're going to have to exfoliate to get this stuff off. Plain water and soap is not going to cut it. If you regularly tromp through a muggy environment then this deodorant is a good deal, but if that's not your situation then having to apply exfoliating products to your underarms just to remove the Suave becomes a bridge too far.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age44-55

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

1.0

4 years ago

So disappointed. This lasts for maybe two hours then I feel sticky and gross like I never put any deodorant on at all. I'm reapplying a couple times a day and if it's a gym day, forget it. No where near 24 hour protection

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairRed

5 years ago

This is what I've always used and it works as it should I think. I sweat a lot in the summer and I have no problems with this product.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age19-24

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

5 years ago

I think this is just as good as the more expensive deodorant out there...you can get the smaller tubes for $1 and it definitely keeps me dry. Plus it comes in a variety of scents.

About reviewer (139 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrunette

2.0

5 years ago

Although the 2 I bought smelled good--powder and fresh--these didn't hold up to a normal work day and I'm not a sweaty person normally. Also scents don't last the day. (But I do use Certain Dri every night so that is my holy grail antiperspirant.) Of course these are ultra cheap so maybe for a teen starting out these would be great or for someone who loves a bargain and never sweats.

About reviewer (1598 reviews)

Age56 & Over

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2.0

6 years ago

It wasn't strong enough for me, even though I don't perspire very much. The smells are ok, but the packaging fell apart easily. I prefer degree motion sense.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

6 years ago

Only deodorant I use now because others have made my skin break into rashes. This stuff stays for 24 hours, no joke and leaves no residue. I can rely on it any day without worries and it's cheap.

About reviewer (1214 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

I prefer dove over this but all in all this is a great product. The staying power is not as much as dove but I wouldn't even put this product down. It does smell delightful.

About reviewer (111 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Deep Dark

HairBlack

7 years ago

I have this in the fresh scent. I apply it after I shower at night so I don't have to worry about it leaving mark on my clothes and in the morning I'm good to go. I stay dry throughout the day and I don't have to worry about B.O. It is cheap and it works well for me. I'm still in search of my HG deodorant but this is pretty good in my book.

About reviewer (2203 reviews)

Age25-29