The Body Shop Seaweed and Peony Conditioner and Shampoo- Normal Hair

The Body Shop Seaweed and Peony Conditioner and Shampoo- Normal Hair
The Body Shop Seaweed & Peony Strengthening Shampo

4.6

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I only tried the conditioner. Love the fresh smell, conditions well too

on 12/17/2003 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The shampoo cleans well and the conditioner is light; both are very effective, refreshing with a great scent. My dry hair does need extra anti-frizz conditioning products after this shampoo and conditioning pair. The prices of these compare to professional salon products I have used. I do think they are a bit expensive but the most important thing is, they do their jobs well. I will definitely buy these shampoo and conditioner again.

on 8/19/2003 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This feels like a mild shampoo, but it does a superb cleasing job, leaving my hair clean, soft, and not greasy at all. It's $8 CND for a 250mL bottle. Good price, too. I find the fragrance way too strong though.

on 8/30/2002 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i love the smell of this. it cleans my hair really nice and leaves it lightly scented and soft. i haven't used the conditioner cause when this first came out it was just the shampoo

This is a great shampoo from Body Shop, My boyfriend really likes it. Its gentle and it smells like fresh cut flowers. it does a nice cleansing job, and also comes in a nice detangling conditioner.