Gucci Guilty

GuiltyGuiltyGuilty

3.9

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really see or smell nothing remarkable about this. I realize scent is so personal and subjective, so I will try to go with what really should matter when reviewing a perfume. Scent-wise, I am sorry, but to me, this is nothing new or unique or different. Nothing about this fragrance to me screams 'you must have me, I am different!!'. The bottle design is also meh for me. Nothing thrilling. I do like classy looking bottles and I guess in a way that may have been what they were going for here, but to me, the design of this bottle is very boring. There is basic, there is classy, and there is boring, and to me, this bottle design is very boring. Plus the gold on it imho looks cheap, more like something you would buy at a drugstore. The fragrance, if you do like it, for me does not last more than a couple of hours, so that is disappointing, especially when taking the price point into consideration (and yes, I know many perfumes are even more $$, but this is still up there price-wise). It is a light scent and safe enough I feel for work or school or gatherings and such, provided noone has allergies or asthma, that sort of thing. But nothing about this fragrance is 'special' to me, it just feels very 'average' in all respects. And the Gucci logo..nice, but it makes me wonder, what came first, the Gucci logo, or the Chanel logo..? ;o)

on 8/24/2016 12:17:00 PM

I am disappointed in this. For the money it does not last long. I find the more inexpensive perfumes last longer than this. I have Gucci by Gucci and love that, but this i will not repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I get so many compliments on this by everyone and the smell lasts all day on my skin. Would definitely repurchase this if I ran out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The fragrance is nice - floriental- but I like a stronger sillage. I got a sample at Sephora. Don't think I will purchase. I like to have a faint scent as I walk by and not only if I press my nose to my skin. It doesn't last the way Gucci Rush did on me.

This is a very sophisticated and addicting fragrance.

This is one of the best perfumes I have ever tried, and it has a musky yet feminine scent. The scents are from Mandarin, Pink Pepper, Peach, Lilac, Geranium, Amber, and Patchouli. It makes you smell rich and feel a little naughty. I definitely recommend!

on 12/16/2015 12:49:00 PM

This is alright but it's far from being my favorite. It's a slightly spicy floral with a subtle note of patchouli. The scent is warm and sweet, sophisticated (but it's also a tiny bit generic and old lady-ish).

Also, the metal bottle gets on my nerves. It's gorgeous to look at, but you can't touch it without getting fingerprints all over it.

Overall, I liked this one but I didn't love it and I wouldn't buy it again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is definitely one of my favourite scents ever. The bottle/smell is sexy yet still classy and spiritual and i love it - and the staying factor included in the purchase! I have heard amazing things about this perfume and a day after i put it on my hidden 'favourite secret list' my beautiful fiance bought me the biggest bottle he could find! Love the smell, and the packaging even tops my prior favourites. So sensual and georgeous! Definitely a keeper for years to come in my opinion. The price is worth the smell and the confidence and sexy feeling it gives you! 100%

on 6/15/2015 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This fragrance isn't anything unusual or special in my opinion. Smells like a floral. Not sweet. I gave it such low stars though because the fragrance has extremely low staying power. Within an hour on my skin it is pretty much gone.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This isn't my favorite scent. It's just very meh. There's nothing exciting or new about it to me. I'll finish it up and won't repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Usually I am a fan of very sweet scents (Viva la Juicy is my go-to) and was looking for something to make my night-perfume. It smells so luxurious and adds a sexy spice to my usual sweet smells that it makes for a refreshing change. The packaging is amazing as well. The gold looks great on display with my other perfumes. VERY pricy, but the travel size is also only 25, which is pretty affordable for the amount they give you.

Popular Fragrances