Gucci Gucci Guilty

Gucci Gucci Guilty
image 1image 2image 3image 4

3.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The fragrance is nice - floriental- but I like a stronger sillage. I got a sample at Sephora. Don't think I will purchase. I like to have a faint scent as I walk by and not only if I press my nose to my skin. It doesn't last the way Gucci Rush did on me.

This is a very sophisticated and addicting fragrance.

This is one of the best perfumes I have ever tried, and it has a musky yet feminine scent. The scents are from Mandarin, Pink Pepper, Peach, Lilac, Geranium, Amber, and Patchouli. It makes you smell rich and feel a little naughty. I definitely recommend!

To Read all 132 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/16/2015 12:49:00 PM

This is alright but it's far from being my favorite. It's a slightly spicy floral with a subtle note of patchouli. The scent is warm and sweet, sophisticated (but it's also a tiny bit generic and old lady-ish).

Also, the metal bottle gets on my nerves. It's gorgeous to look at, but you can't touch it without getting fingerprints all over it.

Overall, I liked this one but I didn't love it and I wouldn't buy it again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is definitely one of my favourite scents ever. The bottle/smell is sexy yet still classy and spiritual and i love it - and the staying factor included in the purchase! I have heard amazing things about this perfume and a day after i put it on my hidden 'favourite secret list' my beautiful fiance bought me the biggest bottle he could find! Love the smell, and the packaging even tops my prior favourites. So sensual and georgeous! Definitely a keeper for years to come in my opinion. The price is worth the smell and the confidence and sexy feeling it gives you! 100%

on 6/15/2015 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This fragrance isn't anything unusual or special in my opinion. Smells like a floral. Not sweet. I gave it such low stars though because the fragrance has extremely low staying power. Within an hour on my skin it is pretty much gone.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This isn't my favorite scent. It's just very meh. There's nothing exciting or new about it to me. I'll finish it up and won't repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Usually I am a fan of very sweet scents (Viva la Juicy is my go-to) and was looking for something to make my night-perfume. It smells so luxurious and adds a sexy spice to my usual sweet smells that it makes for a refreshing change. The packaging is amazing as well. The gold looks great on display with my other perfumes. VERY pricy, but the travel size is also only 25, which is pretty affordable for the amount they give you.

on 12/30/2014 11:52:00 AM

LOVE this scent! It is warm and sexy. Got a big bottle for Christmas and I couldn't be happier! Enjoy!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Usually fruity-floral scents and I aren't buddies - I'm a floriental or spice girl, and fruit is only for body mists on palate-cleansing days. Guilty works for me because the fruitiness fades away quickly, and it dries down into a light, delicious, hazy, noticeably tropical floriental. It lacks both sillage and lasting power, but it's a nice counterpoint to my signature scent, Gucci Rush - that is to say, I wear Guilty to the office, funerals, and at other times when a deep, sexy scent isn't appropriate, and Rush the rest of the time. Guilty is also just a great spring scent in general.

on 10/17/2014 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Again another scent I heard people raving about but this is not something I am a fan of at all.
It is very strong and gives me a terrible headache.
I tried to like this but I cannot stand it.

Popular Fragrances